Purdue QB Rob Henry Tears ACL

josh087

Sharing Common Sense & Reality
Reaction score
Likely out for the season. You can't make up the number of ACL injuries on this team the last couple of seasons. The only good news is that their QB picture gets a bit clearer with Robert Marve now filling in - that is, if he can come back from his own ACL injuries.

Likely out for the season. You can't make up the number of ACL injuries on this team the last couple of seasons. The only good news is that their QB picture gets a bit clearer with Robert Marve now filling in - that is, if he can come back from his own ACL injuries.

It must be something in the water there, geez.

As I recall, their basketball team has been no stranger to ACL injuries as well. Purdue sure does seem to be a team with a lot of bad luck. Too bad for this kid, hope he recovers and can play next year.

As I recall, their basketball team has been no stranger to ACL injuries as well. Purdue sure does seem to be a team with a lot of bad luck. Too bad for this kid, hope he recovers and can play next year.

Robbie Hummel tore his ACL two seasons in a row.

Assuming Marve can escape the Miami fallout.....Purdue might want to think twice about that one, unless they like vacating the few wins they may have this year....

Assuming Marve can escape the Miami fallout.....Purdue might want to think twice about that one, unless they like vacating the few wins they may have this year....
Marve hasn't recovered from his ACL tear so Purdue will be going with Caleb Terbush or Sean Robinson.

Dumb article by Phil miller IMO. Just kinda pointless. Landed on the moon territory.

How many years can purdue be awful before hope is on the hotseat?
Nice crossover draw for Iowa.

Dumb article by Phil miller IMO. Just kinda pointless. Landed on the moon territory.

How many years can purdue be awful before hope is on the hotseat?
Nice crossover draw for Iowa.

I'd guess this year. Purdue fans are not happy and he has yet to look like a competent coach. I believe they only needed a win against Indiana last year to go bowling and failed to get it done. I'd guess he's gone after this year...

Top Bottom