PSU OC Joe Moorhead not interested

Glad we got to the bottom of that

Moorhead????? Just don't sound right in these tough times..

If they're already reaching out to him, that may be an indication that Fleck and others already told them to go pound sand, in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes this is terrifying if true. I doubt it is true. Likely Moorhead's agent creating pub.

This just in: AP (already plastered) sources tell us GopherHoler pk2 announces he's not interested in Minnesota head coaching job.

Says, "I have the job I love right here."

I have seen Moorhead's name tossed around for virtually every job that was available. It has to be his agent at work.

Saw a story awhile back that Moorhead had already announced he was staying at Penn State for the 2017 season.

I'm sure there have been other candidates contacted outside of Fleck/Harsin. Doesn't mean they are at the top of the list like the other two. Still have to have back-up plans.

I'm sure there have been other candidates contacted outside of Fleck/Harsin. Doesn't mean they are at the top of the list like the other two. Still have to have back-up plans.

If you need backup plans when you fire a 1st-year head coach with 9 wins, you've already lost.

Top Bottom