Proposed Rule Changes

and somewhere, Connor Stallions is sitting in a bar, telling people, "the NCAA is changing its rules because of me!" When asked for comment, Jim Harbaugh said "who is Connor Stallions?"

as far as the 2-minute warning - I see one benefit. If' you're watching the game at home, it gives you an opportunity to run to the bathroom and get back in time so you don't miss the end of the half or the end of the game. So I prefer to think of it as the 2-minute piss break.

F*ck no!

Keep the 2-minute warning away.

The NFL needs to get rid of it, too. It was a timeout created in the 1800s to inform teams how much time was left due to scoreboards not existing. This timeout should have died long ago.

The last thing we need is more tv timeouts in anything.

F*ck no!

Keep the 2-minute warning away.

The NFL needs to get rid of it, too. It was a timeout created in the 1800s to inform teams how much time was left due to scoreboards not existing. This timeout should have died long ago.

The last thing we need is more tv timeouts in anything.
Don't think it will actually create more TV timeouts, just use them better at those times in the game.

The whole Michigan thing was so fake to begin with.

I’m glad this rule is finally changes, as it proves Michigan right.

They win a natty fair and square, Harbaugh rides off into the sunset, and the game is forever better because of it. :)

Since we're now going to have two more TOs, I'd like to see CFB change the team TOs to Five Per Game rather than Three per Half. Or even Four per Game.

Were schools really not allowed to have tablets on the sidelines to watch film before? Even 9 man schools have that in Minnesota.

The 2 minute warning helps TV by getting the last TV timeout out of the way and then having all 30 second time-outs the rest of the way.

Hurts the Gophers when PJ runs it 30 times in a row to run out the last 5 minutes by giving an extra TO to the opponent.

and somewhere, Connor Stallions is sitting in a bar, telling people, "the NCAA is changing its rules because of me!" When asked for comment, Jim Harbaugh said "who is Connor Stallions?"

as far as the 2-minute warning - I see one benefit. If' you're watching the game at home, it gives you an opportunity to run to the bathroom and get back in time so you don't miss the end of the half or the end of the game. So I prefer to think of it as the 2-minute piss break.
I think that's why God invented the < PAUSE > button.

I think that's why God invented the < PAUSE > button.

I've never figured out how to do that "pause while watching live TV thing."

but last night, I did figure out how to cast video from my phone to my TV, so I'm making progress.

If you don't like the 2 minute warning, don't cancel your cable.

The more people cancel their cable the more annoying watching sports will get, because broadcasters will be chasing dollars and will sell out your viewer experience in a variety of ways

I've never figured out how to do that "pause while watching live TV thing."

but last night, I did figure out how to cast video from my phone to my TV, so I'm making progress.
Baby steps. Welcome to the 21st Century.

The 2 minute warning helps TV by getting the last TV timeout out of the way and then having all 30 second time-outs the rest of the way.

Hurts the Gophers when PJ runs it 30 times in a row to run out the last 5 minutes by giving an extra TO to the opponent.
Helps the gophers because when the gophers don’t have all 3 timeouts they get this one extra

Top Bottom