Priceless....our two favorite idiots in one place together

One guys comment - "love to have you on board". He does not realize what he is saying.

He says more than that! No, he really does not realize what he is saying.

Looking forward to seeing you. Please join the Coyotes fans before the game. Love to have you on board.

This Pantherhawk person is clearly not a stable individual. You'd think the Gophers had pillaged his hometown and then killed his wife and kids from the way he trolls OPPONENTS message boards to try to rile up people against the Gophers. Incredible.

So a giant Hawkeye fan isn't going to watch his favorite squad in person, instead he's going to watch a team he obsesses over? I'd love it if he showed up here, enough of us have seen PantherHawk's scaly, acne-scarred picture to point him out and give him a 7 dollar Sprite dump over his ugly mug.

From our good friend on that board:
"Where is the best place to buy jerseys/shirts? As always, I will stencil PANTHERHAWK across the back, so all my gooferhole buddies can say hey! Funny how no one does, though.........."

May as well just stencil "Kick Me" on the back.

He's not even really a Hawkeye fan. What he is is an anti-fan of the Gophers. He's far more interested in the Gophers losing than he is in the Hawkeyes winning. The one thing that PantherHawk does is he makes everyone else's life seem less pathetic. He's quite simply a wretch, with nothing else in his life than ranting against the Gophers. He's basically that guy muttering to himself in the park that all the kids stay far, far away from. He is truly to be pitied.

Even the Hawkeye fans don't want him. So he goes to the message boards of our non-conference foes (our Big Ten opponents have long since banned him), and they welcome him, making the mistake of thinking he has some respect for them. They soon learn that he only has contempt for them, he will talk trash against our opponents quite readily. If they beat us, he will trash talk us for losing to them by trash talking against them. (you lost to XYZ State? Pathetic) If we win, he will trash talk too (BFD, you beat XYZ State). Then they wise up, and ban him.

Someday, he'll run out of boards where he is welcome. He'll probably haunt the ESPN boards as long as his pathetic existence lasts.

He's not even really a Hawkeye fan. What he is is an anti-fan of the Gophers. He's far more interested in the Gophers losing than he is in the Hawkeyes winning. The one thing that PantherHawk does is he makes everyone else's life seem less pathetic. He's quite simply a wretch, with nothing else in his life than ranting against the Gophers. He's basically that guy muttering to himself in the park that all the kids stay far, far away from. He is truly to be pitied.

Even the Hawkeye fans don't want him. So he goes to the message boards of our non-conference foes (our Big Ten opponents have long since banned him), and they welcome him, making the mistake of thinking he has some respect for them. They soon learn that he only has contempt for them, he will talk trash against our opponents quite readily. If they beat us, he will trash talk us for losing to them by trash talking against them. (you lost to XYZ State? Pathetic) If we win, he will trash talk too (BFD, you beat XYZ State). Then they wise up, and ban him.

Someday, he'll run out of boards where he is welcome. He'll probably haunt the ESPN boards as long as his pathetic existence lasts.

Not all....he still hasn't been banned from our friends to the east's board yet......

From our good friend on that board:
"Where is the best place to buy jerseys/shirts? As always, I will stencil PANTHERHAWK across the back, so all my gooferhole buddies can say hey! Funny how no one does, though.........."

May as well just stencil "Kick Me" on the back.

It's funny because he's probably never attended a gopher game before. If he did, I doubt he would taunt people quite in the same fashion. Eventually he'd say the wrong thing to the wrong person and he wouldn't be able to enjoy corn on the cob any more. Well he could enjoy it, just not in front of other people.

I doubt very much that he's going to buy a South Dakota t-shirt. If he did, I doubt he would wear it to the game, let alone write "PantherHawk" on it. He claims that he does this, but if so, surely someone would have seen him do this. If he did, I could see that people would "accidentally" spill a lot of drinks on him.

Since DiaperPanther and Lakesturdson like to rag on the Gophers so much

Do you think they would be the next Lois and Hawkeye Dude, random drunk fan hooking up in a TCF stall? I could see it now these two geeks would fall in love. That would be love at first site for pantherturd and lakesturdson that they would be the next to be occupying a stall in the mens room at a Gopher game hooking up. They could even have a love child named panther lil' bison turdlet.

Top Bottom