Pretzlaff?

maureen-linda-delete.gif

LOL.

Slow internet connection? Like...weeks slow?
On dialup.....was taking too long for the page to load so he couldn't see the other 4-5 threads already dealing with this breaking news but he wanted to make sure we were all informed...

So, it's been a while since his de-commitment and MSU visit, and Pretzlaff hasn't yet committed to MSU. Don't even know if he was offered, actually. Won't think about it again until signing day has come and gone ... but kind of weird.

So, it's been a while since his de-commitment and MSU visit, and Pretzlaff hasn't yet committed to MSU. Don't even know if he was offered, actually. Won't think about it again until signing day has come and gone ... but kind of weird.
not totally sure, but think he was offered a PWO by UMi? Maybe waiting for something by their NIL to offset tuition, etc or hoping they offer full scholly? clock is ticking but not hoping on him anymore

He was offered by MSU according to 247. He’s doing the stupid announce on signing day thing even though obviously he is going to MSU.

but his dream is UMi ... families basement used to be UMi colors until they changed it to Maroon and Gold lol
That brings up a good question. If my kid somehow ended up playing for Wisconsin, would I decorate my house with Wisconsin colors? Absolutely not.
I'll cheer for ya kid, but the Gophers still rule.

That brings up a good question. If my kid somehow ended up playing for Wisconsin, would I decorate my house with Wisconsin colors? Absolutely not.
I'll cheer for ya kid, but the Gophers still rule.
I've always said if my kids want to attend UW, or Iowa or UND, that's totally fine, but I'm not wearing a "badger dad" shirt or rooting for their teams or anything like that.

I've always said if my kids want to attend UW, or Iowa or UND, that's totally fine, but I'm not wearing a "badger dad" shirt or rooting for their teams or anything like that.
I used to say that and then I had a kid. It'd be hard for me not to be a huge fan of whatever school he played. I used to hate getting waken up in the middle of the night and the thought of cleaning another person's poop. Now, they're cherished moments. lol.

I just hope I raise him well enough to not have this be an issue.

I used to say that and then I had a kid. It'd be hard for me not to be a huge fan of whatever school he played. I used to hate getting waken up in the middle of the night and the thought of cleaning another person's poop. Now, they're cherished moments. lol.

Probably different if they're playing though, right? If they're just a student does that change things?

Tape recorder with a looped message under the bed works...

Top Bottom