Prep Bowl Semifinals - WATCH Phillip Nelson!!!

What a TERRIBLE call by the officials at the end of the half. His forward progress was stopped before going out-of-bounds? Good grief, the kid caught the ball, got lit up and went out of bounds. He was not going backwards when he went out of bounds, the clock should have stopped. MW got hosed.

Nelson has tremendous ball skills. Seems to be able to get the ball into throwing position really effortlessly whether it's off a fake or a roll-out on an option play.

Woods is the real deal it looks like. I think we need to start a grass roots campaign and flood kills and glasscocks emails about the kid. He's the type of kid who NDSU finds and ends up being an all amer for them. Let's get him in m&g

LOL @ Mank West locked in the locker room.

Bemidji looking good right now. They've really clamped down on Mankato West since the first 5 minutes of the game. Mankato has 14 points in the first 5 minutes and 6 since...

Nelson just threw an interception. Only his 3rd of the year.

Nelson just ran for a 67-yd TD. QB draw right up the middle and broke 3-4 tackles before running the last 60 yds untouched.

Nelson just ran for a 67-yd TD. QB draw right up the middle and broke 3-4 tackles before running the last 60 yds untouched.
He looked like he had some wheels. He's not a simple drop back passer. He's not Gray fast, but looks to be a much better passer. Neither of these teams ahve very good defenses...

Carey Woods just had his third TD of over 60 yds in this game.

Kerry Woods has been a difference maker, but where is the defense... Let's see how Nelson does now, with top 2 receivers out. His team REALLY needs him now.

Kerry Woods has been a difference maker, but where is the defense... Let's see how Nelson does now, with top 2 receivers out. His team REALLY needs him now.

Kerry Wood?

81042120_large.jpg

Kid has looked really good but I think he would definitely benefit from a red shirt year, since I don't see him competing with Gray for the starting job. But is Kerry Woods a senior or junior?

damn, I know that you shouldn't base everything off of 1 game but the kid has looked really good and since we are looking for another WR maybe give the kid a shot.

Urge Billy Glasscock (recruiting coordinator) to get his video in front of the staff: [email protected]

And the Hogan kid (6'9" 280 lb. LT)

carey has spoken to the staff here and all they have spoken to him about is walk on status

I talked to Carey Woods after the game. He told me that he plans on playing football in college. He had offers from Bemidji State and Morehead State for hoops. Woods told me that he is hearing from NDSU, North Dakota and some Division II's for football, but that could change with his strong play today and hopefully a good contest next week in the Prep Bowl.

Top Bottom