Predictions for last 7 games...

You're right, I'm confused. A few minutes ago, you sarcastically named me a "great fan" for wanting Pitino fired.

Now you tell us you, too, want him gone.

It's tough to keep up with your position on this, I admit.

You come on here and whine and complain constantly. In my world that's not a great fan. I never see you on here when we have good wins saying they played well. I could care less if you want a change and it's easy to justify in this situation, but to completely ignore anything good is just pointless and trolling.
I've been an open book on my position with this team all year. I believed there are pieces for them to be more efficient than they were last year. I expected that to lead to an increase in wins for me to believe the program was going in the right direction. This last slide and most of the B1G seasons has not met my expectations and I'm ready for a change. Hope this clears up my position. I've been off the Pitino wagon fully since Maryland.

I said, "If we lose to Iowa at home then I think it's 3-4."

Now, if we beat Nebraska, we'll end up 2-5.

So much for all the folks who said 6-1.

Easiest path is always the negative path. ALWAYS

You know, you might have something here. I've always wanted an easy life. I just didn't know that complaining constantly would fulfill my wishes. Thanks! I feel even better now about my habit of carping.

You know, you might have something here. I've always wanted an easy life. I just didn't know that complaining constantly would fulfill my wishes. Thanks! I feel even better now about my habit of carping.
You do you. ?

I'm going to predict 2-5.

As someone who grew up in the late 70's, 80's and 90's watching Gopher basketball, it's pretty sad to see what has happened to this program. I went to the Penn State game this year and looked up into the upper deck and there were whole sections that were empty. I remember caring so much about Gopher basketball that I turned my clock radio to WCCO and fell asleep listening to the Gophers play North Carolina, and beating them, in the late 70's or early 80's in a tournament out in LA. Nobody cares about them anymore, except the last few Pitino backers on this board because he has a famous dad, and now the Gopher basketball team is hardly even relavent. Even on this board, we used to have 20 + pages on game threads, and now it's like 3 or 4. I heard someone say recently, that at our program was much stronger when our state produced one B1G player every 5 years than we do now, when we have loads of talent playing all over the country. Pitino has had the advantage of Minnesota having its biggest boom of high school talent in its history and we have 10,000 fans coming to games....unless we play Iowa and they bring a big group of fans.

Enough of my rant, unfortunately I see Pitino back again next year too...and more of the top Minnesota kids playing everywhere but Minnesota. But at least we have something to be excited about with our football team.

I said, "If we lose to Iowa at home then I think it's 3-4."

Now, if we beat Nebraska, we'll end up 2-5.

So much for all the folks who said 6-1.
I predicted 6-1, and not ashamed to say it. Based off the form they were showing for awhile, I stand by making that prediction at the time. They've just completely folded going down the stretch. Oh well, s*** happens.

Top Bottom