Predict the Score vs SJSU, 09-20-14

UM 35
Spartans 26

As good as they were beating the spread last year they are heart-breaking this year. They will lose vs the spread on a last minute safety, dooming me to buying lunch for yet another week. You're killing me Jerry!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner...

Post #63, dannygopher9100. Final score 24-7, danny predicted 24-7. Even if he didn't know who we played. :)

Sorry I knew who we played but made a bad typo. I also wonder if I am the youngest winner.

This is dannygopher9100 father: He is 14 years old. We are football, basketball and hockey season ticket holders. The poor kid is a victim of his environment but as a result he knows his Gopher sports. His birthday present is the Twins vs Tigers on Friday night and Minnesota vs Michigan on Saturday. I hope he predicts a Gopher victory for next Saturday.

This is dannygopher9100 father: He is 14 years old. We are football, basketball and hockey season ticket holders. The poor kid is a victim of his environment but as a result he knows his Gopher sports. His birthday present is the Twins vs Tigers on Friday night and Minnesota vs Michigan on Saturday. I hope he predicts a Gopher victory for next Saturday.

Cool Dad. He is a winner!!! Well done DAD!!!

Top Bottom