Predict the Score vs Eastern Illinois

BarnBoy: Gophers 27, Eastern Illinois 13

Damned spoofin and station19, they challenged me that I would forget. So now it is official.

My prediction: Gophers 50 - 13.

The winner of this first game will be awarded 1 beer at Mable Murphy's in Fergus Falls, but valid only if station19 also shows , accompanied by freshtrout.

Papahawk21: Minnesota 34 Eastern Illinois 17

Gophers 48 Panthers 10
just a note 27-13 and 31-10 have duplicates

Gophers 28 Panthers 21
**I know, how was this score not taken!

Gophers get off to a fast start.....scoring on four of their first five drives. Two touchdowns (Maye & Cobb) and two field goals. EI is held in check.....landing one TD in the second quarter. 20 - 7 halftime score. The Gophers pound the rock and control the clock in the second half. EI cannot stop the rushing attack. Gophers add a Leidner rushing TD and one more field goal. Streveler sees a few series near the end of the third and into the fourth. Makes a couple of nice throws but has a few accuracy issues. Picks up around fifteen on a designed QB draw and scrambles on another play......picking up around thirty on the ground. Streveler leads a drive down the field for a Kirkland TD. With a comfortable lead....we get some more backups into the game and grind out the clock.

Final score:

Gophers - 37
Panthers - 13

Halsey Hall puffs on his big old black cigar, takes a swig of whiskey and peers into his crystal ball:

Gophers 30
EIU 10

Halsey Hall puffs on his big old black cigar, takes a swig of whiskey and peers into his crystal ball:

Gophers 30
EIU 10

hhlogo.gif

Holy Cow

Minnesota 46
Eastern Illinois 17

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom