Predict the Score at Michigan 10/05/13 - Win a FREE Gopher T-Shirt

e.bigelow: Gophers 27 - Michigan 24

Lets get an upset here! I have confidence!

AuEGO4: Gophers 13 Michigan 28

Triple D: Michigan 42, Gophers 13

The trophy case stays empty, again.

scUM 31 gophs 14. I don't want the shirt either, it should only go to someone on a gopher win, so I hope the select few who picked the good guys get it right

I have contemplated sending a PM to GH Admin wondering if a t-shirt should only be awarded to the exact score in a Gopher Win ONLY!!!

I will leave that decision up to GH Admin.

I'm going with a stunner at the Big House! Leidner takes over after a rough opening drive and lights it up for 100+ rushing yards and 250+passing yards. Berkley Edwards makes his debut and lets Michigan know they made a bad choice not offering him and goes for 125 yards on the ground!

: )

GopherFBfan: Gophers 34 Wolverines 10

I'm going with a stunner at the Big House! Leidner takes over after a rough opening drive and lights it up for 100+ rushing yards and 250+passing yards. Berkley Edwards makes his debut and lets Michigan know they made a bad choice not offering him and goes for 125 yards on the ground!

: )

GopherFBfan: Gophers 34 Wolverines 10
Love this prediction but are they really going to take the red shirt off Edwards. This would be sweet but I do not think so.

I was hoping the Gophers might have a shot at Michigan this year, but didn't realize Michigan had a bye the weekend before and didn't anticipate the depth of the Iowa loss (tho predicting it). Wolves 48, Gophers 21.

Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0: Mich 20, Gophers 16

Wouldn't mind seeing a Nelson or Leidner pass to Williams for a game winning score though.

Minnesota 13, Michigan 34.

I hope I'm wrong.

Top Bottom