Prayers are needed

Prayers for you and your wife. Hope that everything goes ok for her!

Sorry Hungan1. Best prayers/wishes. What stage is the cancer, if you care to share that?

Best wishes Hungan. Hang in there.

There really are no adequate words during times like these. Wishing you and your family strength and peace on your journey ahead.

I had a serious case of cancer 49 years ago. My wife, 20 years ago. Cancer can and often is beaten. Good luck.

Cancer sucks. You guys are in our thoughts and we all hope for the best. Just know that everyone here is on your side. Even though we all may get into disagreements from time to time here, we are one big family; albeit, a weird dysfunctional family, but still a family that is here to support you.

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with you and your family. And, thank you for posting. This is a community and although it is an electronic community and it happens to be one where we disagree with each other a lot, I am glad you thought enough of the community members here to share your tough news with us. All the best to you.

My prayers go out to your wife and your entire family. We have been through the cancer fight. Never give up!

Prayers to you and the Mrs Hungan... its hard to keep fighting at times, but maybe a little easier with all the prayers behind you. God bless you and strengthen you!

Sorry to read this. Prayers to you and your family.

Terribly sorry to hear that your Wife is ill. I pray that she makes a complete recovery. I know what you are going through. I have been there. God Bless!

Sorry to be so late in responding to this, which is undoubtedly the most important post on this board. I have prayed and will do so again tonight.

Thank you all.

Words cannot accurately describe what we are going thru emotionally, psychologically, physically, mentally, spiritually, financially.

Hug your love ones for me. Every moment is precious.
I know what you speak of. My wife of 32 years lost her 19+ year battle with cancer in late 2017. The challenges of being a caregiver can be absolutely overwhelming at times. It is too easy to run yourself down so be sure to take care of yourself. It is tough to help your wife and your family when you are crashing. Prayers are with you, your wife, and your family during this extremely difficult time. God bless.

Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness and prayers. My wife is hospitalized tonight to stabilize her condition. This crisis shall pass. For those who asked she has Stage IV Lung Cancer. My kids were there tonight and we are going to fight this together.

Prayers coming your way for your entire family. Sharing tough times with your kids can be a very good thing. Peace.

Sorry folks, but prayers never done, we need to keep Hungman1 and his wife in our thoughts and prayers every day. I get what you guys are saying, but he needs support every day.
I can only speak for myself here. I said done because many of us will say I will pray for you or say thoughts and prayers, but never actually do it. Now days, I just try to do it right away.

To your point, I will continue to lift the OP and spouse up daily. It will be easy, because I will do it when I pray for a family member. Thessalonians 5:17.

Peace!

Top Bottom