Potter hanging it up

If the information had been given to you in confidence an honorable person would not have even hinted at it.
Just watching the games it was obvious some team members especially Davidson were very frustrated at Reuvers lack of intensity and seeming indifference.
The biggest vulnerability Gard has is that Ryan stonewalled Alvarez about retiring until BA agreed to hire Gard as HC.
BA appropriately wanted to open a search for HC.
Relatives and close friends looking for advice. Not going to throw them under the bus. Barry did call who he wanted. That person recommended Gard.

Good for you. BADGER has lied through his teeth regarding RP many, many times and been caught. His comments taking potshots at MN coach - repeatedly, even after he was fired - are not polite nor respectful. There are a few of us here that call a spade a spade.
What lies regarding Pitino ! Citing records is all easy to check, defensive data, utter failure from day one. Historically bad in the conference.

Relatives and close friends looking for advice. Not going to throw them under the bus. Barry did call who he wanted. That person recommended Gard.
Carlson is headed down the road. His dad is a problem, and we don’t want him back here. Iowa St. beware.

I'm guessing, but it seems like as a whole seniors coming back is 35% compared to 65% hanging it up. So with Wisconsin going 4 for 4 isn't a huge surprise. But you sounds a little butthurt..
Butler just announced 4 seniors are exercising their extra year and coming back. Something's up in Madison

It's all internet rumour, but one of unhappy names I heard was Carlson.
He was recruited by Johnson at Xavier and really liked. it. I heard X was in the lead until a second visit to Bucky.. Stay tuned you never know

Butler just announced 4 seniors are exercising their extra year and coming back. Something's up in Madison
The seniors have mostly been starting for five years and red shirted for one more or were out with an injury for one or more.
What is up is they want to get on with their real lives. None are going to make a decent living playing BB.

The seniors have mostly been starting for five years and red shirted for one more or were out with an injury for one or more.
What is up is they want to get on with their real lives. None are going to make a decent living playing BB.
I'm just stirring the pot. They could all make money in Europe if they wanted

I’m not sure of how long Badger seniors have all been around but for the guys who already used a red shirt year, moving on with life and career, ball or not, seems like a pretty normal thing to do.

From admin side the team has struggled compared to previous success and standards and it would not surprise me if there is mutual agreement to move on. No harm and no foul either way.

From team perspective one wonders what they have in the pipeline to cover for the departing seniors. I have no idea beyond the two kids from here, one a project and one recovering from injury.

When the dust settles and that is all it is i will explain it. Not that different at many programs but it has not been a factor until now.
More vague doubletalk. If this is just "some seniors in their mid-20s left and didn't use the free year" that doesn't seem like it justifies all the smoke you've been blowing. If it's something else, say so (with some specificity for once).

More vague doubletalk. If this is just "some seniors in their mid-20s left and didn't use the free year" that doesn't seem like it justifies all the smoke you've been blowing. If it's something else, say so (with some specificity for once).
Nothing to do with seniors . Stated my position. Skip over my posts. I skip by so many or put on ignore.

Congrats, have you spent 45 years of your life in Madison?
What does that have to do with badger fan spending time on a gopher board?

I've been to Madison, nice college town

No idea. His stats regressed dramatically. That said, a lot of contending teams would like to have a 23 yo stretch 4/5 that can block shots in a backup role.
That is an interesting development.
No too long ago there was a newspaper article about him touting ,according to his father, how hard he worked in the summer and according to Reuvers how he was interested in finance and real estate.
He seemed lethargic and depressed on the court.
I doubt if any tears will be shed in WI over he and Anderson leaving.

That is an interesting development.
No too long ago there was a newspaper article about him touting ,according to his father, how hard he worked in the summer and according to Reuvers how he was interested in finance and real estate.
He seemed lethargic and depressed on the court.
I doubt if any tears will be shed in WI over he and Anderson leaving.
Nate R was hoping for an offer to go to Notre Dame in year 5, where daddy went to school, and where he really wanted to be the whole time. (or some other attention seeking thing). Nothing happened, so Nate is hoping to make some money in Europe. OK

Top Bottom