Potter hanging it up

Good for you. BADGER has lied through his teeth regarding RP many, many times and been caught. His comments taking potshots at MN coach - repeatedly, even after he was fired - are not polite nor respectful. There are a few of us here that call a spade a spade.
We all know he did not like Pitino and took every opportunity to point it out. But Pitino is gone and Built was more right about him than I ever wanted to accept or admit. Time for you to stop your whining about Built and just get back talking Gophers. Release your pent up anger and let’s enjoy the ride together.

We all know he did not like Pitino and took every opportunity to point it out. But Pitino is gone and Built was more right about him than I ever wanted to accept or admit. Time for you to stop your whining about Built and just get back talking Gophers. Release your pent up anger and let’s enjoy the ride together.
There is no anger nor any whining. I was right about BADGER all along. He continues to pot shot RP to this day. And yes, Rp is gone and Mn has a new coach. We will now see how it plays out.

Am I the only one that has builtbadger on ignore? I find him insufferable.
I have a small handful of posters on ignore, but those are the ones that just post crap to stir things up.

I have had my share of disagreements with Built in the past, but he has more inside information and insight than at least 90% of the posters.

Take this thread for example. I do not even know who Potter is, I couldn’t care less. Many of us have hoping for the Badger to fall apart for years. The fact that Built says there are problems is huge!

There is no anger nor any whining. I was right about BADGER all along. He continues to pot shot RP to this day. And yes, Rp is gone and Mn has a new coach. We will now see how it plays out.
You may not think it is whining, but posting person attacks on many of his comments is not rational. Why do you think people are calling you a stalker? I do not want to get into an argument with you, just want the old BarnBurner back.

but those are the ones that just post crap to stir things up.
You prefer to live inside your little shell, where you'll never have to question or challenge your preconceived notions. 👍

Wi has asked the sr class to leave and there is some resistance. That resistance has created the underclass men who have waited for their turn to chirp. Gard went public stating something about ‘change’

I believe Gard is doing the right thing to tell the starting seniors that they have had their turn and is is time to turn the page.
There was a clique of evangelical types on that team that was not good for the team blending into a whole.

How kind of you to think of the success and well-being of the Badgers program!

I agree about the alienating effect of the evangelical vibe taking over a locker room, though.

Never lied. Facts, win loss records, low character guys, bad defense, bad evals. Bad connect with lots of families and recruits. Not lies, facts.

Never lied. Facts, win loss records, low character guys, bad defense, bad evals. Bad connect with lots of families and recruits. Not lies, facts.
I don’t disagree with any of that. But I strongly disagree that the team had the talent to finish top 4 in 2020-21

Right. And you respected him. Then, you never respected him.
Your lies are legendary, BADGER.

You may not think it is whining, but posting person attacks on many of his comments is not rational. Why do you think people are calling you a stalker? I do not want to get into an argument with you, just want the old BarnBurner back.
He personally attacked RP. I countered him at every turn. I simply don’t care for repeatedly lying, which is what he does.

I don’t disagree with any of that. But I strongly disagree that the team had the talent to finish top 4 in 2020-21
I guess it doesn’t really matter at this point, but I was with built preseason and am still think we had enough in the cupboard. Certain players got exposed and/or didn’t show much growth, but this was a team that had enough talent to beat three teams each ranked in the top 5 this past year. That type of win does not accidentally happen 3 times in a season if you no talent in my opinion.

I guess it doesn’t really matter at this point, but I was with built preseason and am still think we had enough in the cupboard. Certain players got exposed and/or didn’t show much growth, but this was a team that had enough talent to beat three teams each ranked in the top 5 this past year. That type of win does not accidentally happen 3 times in a season if you no talent in my opinion.
This team had talent. No doubt there. Having the talent to pick up 3-5 quality wins is different than having the talent to go 17-3 in conference.

this team had 4 conference losses already when it picked up its third quality win.

This team had talent. No doubt there. Having the talent to pick up 3-5 quality wins is different than having the talent to go 17-3 in conference.

this team had 4 conference losses already when it picked up its third quality win.
Just opinions anyway but mine is with great coaching 15-5 , 14-5 was very doable.

Agreed, perhaps semantics. We all agree we underperformed in one way or another.

I believe Gard is doing the right thing to tell the starting seniors that they have had their turn and is is time to turn the page.
There was a clique of evangelical types on that team that was not good for the team blending into a whole.
My source said nothing like this. The assumption is it is a playing time issue.

Top Bottom