Potential news from Gopher Gridiron

Love the helmets. Both because they are cool looking and because it will piss off all you geezers that hate every single uniform change.

I kinda like them, though i'm not a white helmet or all white uniform fan, at all. Though I do like the M on one side and the # on the other, this
has been tried before, I do want to see an alternate GOLD helmet, and even perhaps a Matte BLACK helmet, too.

GOLD....HE!L YES. Black no. We've never done black and it makes me think of Iowa. I like the white because it pays homage to some of the old/great Gopher teams

Love the helmets. Both because they are cool looking and because it will piss off all you geezers that hate every single uniform change.

LOL

+19, yeah that's right, +19 :)

i don't mind uniform changes, i actually like seeing teams wear creative uniforms but white just isn't a vibrant color and doesn't add any additional flavor, it just decreases it

I like them, I always liked the old school look of white, helmets, white pants and maroon jerseys from the 60's

look if anything, it shows we are keeping up with the things recruits pay attention to. i would've liked them to be a little more flashy (gold and maroon metallic would be sweet). but hey at least it gets people paying attention to other things. i'll take it. but yeah it's anti climactic when you advertise it that way

Haven't you folks ever watched a Western movie: The Good Guys always wear White Hats!!!!!

Now, if Kill can get Gabby Hayes as a sidekick, we're really set.

GOLD....HE!L YES. Black no. We've never done black and it makes me think of Iowa. I like the white because it pays homage to some of the old/great Gopher teams

LOL

+19, yeah that's right, +19 :)

I'll have my attorneys talk to your attorneys.:cool02:

Top Bottom