Post Michigan game press conference: Fleck, Morgan, Sori-Marin, & Ibrahim

I love this team and how for each other they are. Hope this is the call to action and what drives them going forward. you still control your destiny. get it together. win this shit.

If a player tests positive, he's out for three weeks? That is the Big Ten protocol? Explains a lot.

I take comfort in the non-excuses approach of Fleck & Tanner - so positive and make me feel better.

Morgan reminds me of Kirk Cousins... :unsure::oops:😁

If a player tests positive, he's out for three weeks? That is the Big Ten protocol? Explains a lot.
I do think big ten protocol will end up with fewer people out due to contact tracing because everyone is tested every day

Yes.

All COVID-19 positive student-athletes will have to undergo comprehensive cardiac testing to include labs and biomarkers, ECG, Echocardiogram and a Cardiac MRI. Following cardiac evaluation, student-athletes must receive clearance from a cardiologist designated by the university for the primary purpose of cardiac clearance for COVID-19 positive student-athletes. The earliest a student-athlete can return to game competition is 21 days following a COVID-19 positive diagnosis.

Per this -> https://bigten.org/news/2020/9/16/t...ball-season-to-resume-october-23-24-2020.aspx

Yes.

All COVID-19 positive student-athletes will have to undergo comprehensive cardiac testing to include labs and biomarkers, ECG, Echocardiogram and a Cardiac MRI. Following cardiac evaluation, student-athletes must receive clearance from a cardiologist designated by the university for the primary purpose of cardiac clearance for COVID-19 positive student-athletes. The earliest a student-athlete can return to game competition is 21 days following a COVID-19 positive diagnosis.

Per this -> https://bigten.org/news/2020/9/16/t...ball-season-to-resume-october-23-24-2020.aspx
No wonder all these teams were tyring to hurry up and get their players to all get COVID before the season started.

What's funny is the NFL only keeps players out for a single week if they test positive multiple times. Too much money at risk I suppose.

Top Bottom