Post Game Scuffle ??

Section201

Reaction score
The Big Ten Network left the game immediately but CCO says there was some kind of scuffle or flare up after the usual hand shakes.

Turner and Lighty were mentioned. Anyone see it?

Was my man Westy involved in that one :)

My guess is that Westbrook and Johnson were involved. Was Royce White involved?

I think it was Luke Witte and Corky Taylor

Give him your special handshake Corky!

Seemed like there was a lot of jabbering going on during the game both ways, so I'm not surprised. I was glad that the incident between Nolen and Simmons at the end of the first half did not escalate. For the most part, both teams kept their cool pretty well, although you could tell there was some woofing going on.

Simmons from OSU looked like a punk, I bet he had some words for Westbrook again...

There seemed to be a lot of woofing going on the entire game.. Frustration because of the Gopher D is what caused it IMO...

Maybe someone made a comment about the string of OSU centers that all look like they are 40 years old.

Simmons from OSU looked like a punk, I bet he had some words for Westbrook again...

I'm not sure if he's a punk or not, but I was surprised that he got into it with Nolen of all people. Al doesn't do a whole lot of woofing on the court (at least that I've noticed). I suppose that it could have been Westbrook that was actually doing the talking with Simmons at the end of the half, but it was hard to tell considering all the camera angles showed Nolen as the one who quickly turned around when Simmons started jabbering.

Turner was also talking some, although most of it seemed aimed at the refs.

I'm not sure if he's a punk or not, but I was surprised that he got into it with Nolen of all people. Al doesn't do a whole lot of woofing on the court (at least that I've noticed). I suppose that it could have been Westbrook that was actually doing the talking with Simmons at the end of the half, but it was hard to tell considering all the camera angles showed Nolen as the one who quickly turned around when Simmons started jabbering.

Turner was also talking some, although most of it seemed aimed at the refs.

It looked like Nolen was pointing to the bench, so I implied he was telling Simmons to stop jawing and go to his bench for the timeout...but maybe I'm looking at our team with rose tinted glasses.

It looked like Nolen was pointing to the bench, so I implied he was telling Simmons to stop jawing and go to his bench for the timeout...but maybe I'm looking at our team with rose tinted glasses.

In all honesty, it's kind of hard to know for sure what happened. I'm just glad it didn't escalate into something ugly.

I'm not sure, but it seemed like Tubby gave Turner an odd look after their handshake. Kinda like a "what did you just say look".

I'm not sure, but it seemed like Tubby gave Turner an odd look after their handshake. Kinda like a "what did you just say look".
That was definitely weird...it'd be interesting to hear what was said.

Turner is a great player, but is a punk.

Punks don't like being defended. Punks don't like losing. Punks don't like starting the conference 1-3. Punks don't like the long ride home.

Punks don't like being defended. Punks don't like losing. Punks don't like starting the conference 1-3. Punks don't like the long ride home.

No, those are all things that people that don't like to lose do. Punks trash talk incessantly, complain to the refs constantly, and whisper trash talk to legendary coaches in the handshake line. That's a punk.

Anytime tOSU loses to the lowly Gophers in anything they get childish and punkish. F**K tOSU.

OSUfan,

Fred Taylor and his OSU players started it; our players ended it. So what's your problem?

OSUfan,

Fred Taylor and his OSU players started it; our players ended it. So what's your problem?

I was at that game, and an OSU player named Hornyack (sp) was the instigator the entire game.

If anyone remembers Turner had words for Tubby last year when we were at Ohio State. Zierden was going off about it on CCO. He was going to complain about it to the Big 10.

Top Bottom