Possible Good News.

Gopher Gold

Reaction score
This was Royce Whites latest status update from FB.. (Call me a creep if you want)

Royce White Watching March Madness!!!Hoping the Gophers win!!!Update coming soon. My next moves Baketball, Documentary and White&Brown, Video will be posted on www.doyouknowwhoiam.com

I dont know if we can even get excited about this but I thought I would pass it along.

This was Royce Whites latest status update from FB.. (Call me a creep if you want)

Royce White Watching March Madness!!!Hoping the Gophers win!!!Update coming soon. My next moves Baketball, Documentary and White&Brown, Video will be posted on www.doyouknowwhoiam.com

I dont know if we can even get excited about this but I thought I would pass it along.

Don't hold your breath. Hopefully doesn't fall for this Royce's BS. He's not worth the risk. He's bound for the dustbin of obscurity. Why waste time on a loser?

."Why waste time on a loser?"

That's how I feel reading your post.

On a day when the Gophers are playing Sparty in B10 tourney, why are you wasting time speculating about Royce White and next year? But you did make a good point in one thing you said: It is creepy.

On a day when the Gophers are playing Sparty in B10 tourney, why are you wasting time speculating about Royce White and next year? But you did make a good point in one thing you said: It is creepy.

+1

Wow sorry... Great win tonight, not enough to put you in a good mood though I guess.

I hope Royce makes it back on the team. Yea he made some bad decisions and his mind not be in the right place, but I think getting his life on track by getting back in school and on the team will turn him around.

I believe Tubby can make him a better person and a better basketball player.

hoosiers.jpg

My team is on the court.

I appreciated the update. I'm still hoping he returns next year. We could have one hell of a roster next year, but there are a lot of what-ifs. Not that I think there's a great chance CJ will come here next year, but it doesn't hurt that Devoe is emerging lately. Even ignoring him, with the late improvement of this year's sophomores, if we were to have Royce and Trevor return, we could be pretty damn good. I guess the other incoming classes in the big ten are pretty damn good though...

I appreciated the update. I'm still hoping he returns next year. We could have one hell of a roster next year, but there are a lot of what-ifs. Not that I think there's a great chance CJ will come here next year, but it doesn't hurt that Devoe is emerging lately. Even ignoring him, with the late improvement of this year's sophomores, if we were to have Royce and Trevor return, we could be pretty damn good. I guess the other incoming classes in the big ten are pretty damn good though...

If this helps any... I saw Royce in Dinkytown last night... we all said "man you should come back!"... he winked and said "still a possibility man!"

Remember though it was that kid in the background who was let back on the team and then made the winning shot at the end of the movie. There is always room for a second chance. Although it looks like this would probably be Royce's third or fourth chance. Anyway, I hope he comes back as well.

Top Bottom