Poll. Weakest Link: Sanford or Morgan

Weakest Link:

• Total voters
If Fleck is willing to throw away '22 even as a development year he is not the right guy here.
Of course he isn't "planning" for it to be like that. I'm saying it could work out that way.

He didn't plan for 2018 to go down the tubes either.

Not this year, with the West title still in reach.

If it was a year like 2018 that was already shot, sure, he fired Robb Smith.

That's what I'm thinking for next year.
Of course not now with one game left after today. But he can't waste '22 with Sanford. If he goes with Simon he makes change immediately after Wisky. If he goes outside it's after bowls.

Of course he isn't "planning" for it to be like that. I'm saying it could work out that way.

He didn't plan for 2018 to go down the tubes either.
If you enter a season with Sanford as OC you are planning to under achieve.

If you enter a season with Sanford as OC you are planning to under achieve.
Well, you can have your opinion. Fleck doesn't think so.

Sanford will be the OC for the rest of this season and to start 2022. You can all but take it to the bank.

We'll see where it goes from there.

Well, you can have your opinion. Fleck doesn't think so.

Sanford will be the OC for the rest of this season and to start 2022. You can all but take it to the bank.

We'll see where it goes from there.
I agree with everything you are saying. Only pointing out that to hold on to status quo raises questions about Fleck as a leader. I want him to be our guy for a long time. He has great attributes. I just want him to grow and improve in his personnel judgments.

If we had an OC of Rossi's caliber we would now be talking about a serious rematch with Ohio State.

Top Bottom