Poll: 5 years in TCF - How many home games have you attended?

How many home games have you attended in TCF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool

I haven't missed a home game since getting season tickets (16th season this year). I think my hubby has missed 1. We even scheduled our wedding and his 2 back surgeries around game day.
Now that is a true Gopher fan.

Have made 34 of 35 games with season tickets for our group. Missed last years Purdue game due to a cousins wedding. I have asked my relatives, to try if they can to avoid scheduling on Gopher Football home game weekends.
We have had our season tickets since 1996.

Got my season tickets back this year after taking the last three season off. I've been to 9 games at TCF, but won't miss many in the future.

Missed 3

2009: None
2010: None
2011: None
2012: New Hampshire
2013: Western Illinois, Penn State

2012 - Missed Syracuse - daughter's b-day party in Beckyland
2013 - Missed Iowa - daughter's b-day party in Beckyland

Birthday parties in Wisconsin?

Never been to a Gopher football home game. Period. Living out of state sucks. UNLV at TCF this year was supposed to be my first but wife's surgery canceled that. Made a few of the bowl games and a few of the road games but never in MN. Amazing.

Hope you all know how lucky you are!! I'll make it to a game next year for sure.

31, Which is pretty good considering we drive from Sioux Falls. I choose not to think about the gas money and miles especially since this year we have a new "M"Bulance that gets an impressive 7.5 mpg, not that it would matter though, we love the Gophers and it's worth it! The added bonus is that we get to see my brother and his family 7 times in 3 months.

Just the one because of work commitments (in school Sep 1st onwards) but hope to be back for other Thursday night home openers because it was awesome!

Happy to say that I only missed one game as a student. Disappointed to say it was the 2010 Iowa game....

I've been to 30 games at TCF. I missed 4 (USC, Northern Ill, New Mexico St, Iowa 2011) because of weddings and 1 (Iowa 2013) because I decided to go to the cabin with my dad instead.

Since the start of the 2003 season (first Gopher football game I attended) I have been to 84 Gopher football games.
Home Record: 38-29 (Dome 22-15; TCF 16-14)
Away Record: 4-13
OVERALL: 42-42

I think it's 4. Missed UNLV this year due to a new job. Bailed on Iowa during Horton and Ill. with Kill. Missed NMSU to put a Saint of a man in the ground after a battle with melanoma. I don't know that I have ever felt so low in my life. I started to watch the game, got caught up just in time to be subjected to having to see a middle-aged man writhe on the ground. I thought he was dying. Talk about rock bottom.

I haven't missed a home game since getting season tickets (16th season this year). I think my hubby has missed 1. We even scheduled our wedding and his 2 back surgeries around game day.

I have to revise this statement. I technically missed 1 game. I think it was 2011 Illinois game when it was pouring rain, cold and windy. I and the other ladies stayed down at the river flats so we didn't have to take down all our tailgating equipment and we proceeded to get hammered. The guys walked up to the game.

I've been to Ten, Purdue in 09, The USD debacle of 2010, last year WMU, scUM and Sparty, this year UNLV, W.Illinois, SJSU, Nebraska and Penn State.

3 only because I live in San Diego, but my dad has been to almost every one in my place.

I got to visit year 1 and I love it. I live in Atlanta and every year I plan to make it up there but have not yet. I helped with a charitable event 2years ago and Rebecca Hill asked me to meet her and I still have not made it. Shame on me. I did go to Brew's last win at Middle Tennessee State and I plan on going to the Gator Bowl

Great Thread!

Ask me in 2006, 2007, or 2008 what I'd say by 2013 and I would have told you that I did not anticipate missing a game after having student tickets since the mid-nineties. That was before the economy challenged my employment status though. Fortunately, I've recovered and look forward to joining the season ticket crowd in the near future. In the interim, I managed to scalp nose-bleed seats for a cheap and managed to hit 27 of 35 games not including the Nebraska game this year where I watched from outside the stadium during the second half.

From Duluth to Marshall, Morehead to Winona, Ely to Austin; the authentic experience of D1 college football is back in Gold Country and it feels good! I've also been thinking of my "five faves" (in no particular order) of those games as well...
Air Force -- First game, well attended, fumble recovery for a TD, and a win!
Iowa (2010) -- Who hates Iowa?
Michigan State (2009) -- Halloween weekend, cool-brisk air, good atmosphere, and a win!
Syracuse -- Packed house, festive & loud crowd, cold beer, cool temps, and a win!
Nebraska -- Was outside the stadium but it was awesome!

I've only missed 3 (but have not missed a Big 10 game).

2011 - Miami of Ohio. I was at the Rose Bowl the same day watching Texas/UCLA. Most attractive crowd I have seen at any sporting event ever.
2011 - North Dakota St. It was the day was flying back from the trip above, wasn't sure I'd be back in time so I sold my tix.
2013 - San Jose State. I was in South Bend watching Michigan State/Notre Dame

Top Bottom