Please don’t touch the light switches in game

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
Watching Rutgers score on a blocked punt vs Michigan, and…

Of all the technology advances in stadiums these days, the one I completely dislike is LED lighting. And it isn’t the actual lighting that bothers me.

It is the way stadium Gameday crews now feel the need to blink the lights and have them flash when the home team scores. I’d rather see black Gopher uniforms at home for a generation than the blinking all star wrestling stadium lights that are currently sprouting up in NCAA and NFL games.

your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.”

That is all. Back to Kaliakmanis mania…

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there are no light switches being flipped on or off, but there is probably a button on a control panel that says TD lighting that then sends the LED lighting in to that wave like motion that was seen.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there are no light switches being flipped on or off, but there is probably a button on a control panel that says TD lighting that then sends the LED lighting in to that wave like motion that was seen.
Logical. Makes sense. Then, please, DO NOT TOUCH THAT BUTTON.

I feel like the old man yelling at the clouds, but damnit! I agree! It’s not a good effect and should go away

Top Bottom