PJ on RBs (KFAN)

swingman

Reaction score
Transfer portal making it hard to maintain

Glad to have Mo back. Full health.

Trey Potts back, no contact yet.

Bryce Williams back and practicing.

Early enrollee from Texas Zach Evans is the biggest eye opener of the spring. Fans will like him.

If we need to bring in more, we will.

I caught some of the interview on KFAN. Now, it was with Paul Allen, so the questioning was.......

Fleck talked about the portal and how it impacts the traditional timeline for building a roster. But - his answer called out for a follow-up question of "could there be further additions to this year's roster?" and of course, the question was not asked, because PA went off on some other unrelated direction.

Other things I remember - Fleck talked up Ersery on the OL.

On WR's - went through the depth chart. mentioned Brown-Stephens; said expects a good year from Daniel Jackson.

On QB's - PA went off on a ramble about "what a fine young man" Tanner Morgan is....
Fleck said Cole Kramer is looking good in practice, and said Athan is very talented.

those are some of the things that caught my ear.

The problem with PA is he has always been more concerned about what HE SAYS NEXT as opposed to focusing on the answers he is getting from the individual he is interviewing. Don't know I can blame him because he has made a nice living off his annoying (to me) schtick. I don't mind him as a play by play guy but leave the interviewing and opinion pieces to others who have better listening skills.

Top Bottom