PJ has to be on the hot seat right ? (nevermind ive been told to accept being mediocre when were good enough to be mediocre)

Flecking unacceptable. We might miss bowl season altogether. That’s a fireable offense. 6-6 is the absolute floor

Flecking unacceptable. We might miss bowl season altogether. That’s a fireable offense. 6-6 is the absolute floor
We don’t even have to win another game to make a bowl

He's not going anywhere anytime soon. He has a contract, and he hasn't had consecutive sucky seasons.

He shouldn't be fired.

He should be questioned.

Let's see what changes he makes before and during the season next year.

Rebuilding years every now and then are understandable. Its a matter of systemic regression. That would be the question.

Can’t remember if it was Fat Pat or Scoggins, but one of them said it would take 2 to 3 5 win seasons in a row to get his seat hot. That’s probably correct, but I can’t watch much more PJ run and kick field goal football.

You can’t be serious?
Penn state fans want James Franklin fired after losing 2 games. We need to stop with the whole. We sucked for so long that we'll deal with being a 9 and 4 mediocre team.

Holy F’ing A you’re comparing Alabama to Minnesota. 😂😂😂😂
It's only been 60 years. You don't think we should have caught up a little bit? That's the problem with Minnesota fans. So you're telling me the next 10 years. We go 9 and 4 you consider that great.

It's only been 60 years. You don't think we should have caught up a little bit? That's the problem with Minnesota fans. So you're telling me the next 10 years. We go 9 and 4 you consider that great.
Just burn all your Gopher gear and move on with your life.

The delusions are getting the better of you.

Top Bottom