PJ Fleck on Sports Huddle 7-2-7

The Altar of Kill and Cult of Claeys certainly have their loyal following to defend the legacy at every opportunity.

Maybe someday PJF will have his minions on here too, to try and defend his honor with the dedication that those darn Kills/Claeys supporters do. It's so unfair that there is no one yet on here that will defend every thing poor PJF does, says, eats, thinks, etc. Some day, maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who does that except for <b>a couple </b>of folks who get into constant wars with Jb and a couple others?

It's 4-5, actually.

How about we give credit to both kill/Claeys AND Fleck for the work they did with GPA. I don't blame Fleck for touting his own recent success though.

Sent from my Commodore 64.

Excellent recap, SON! It's great to see that Fleck is building on the solid foundation that was in place when he arrived. If he can continue to reach new heights for success in the classroom, signing of top in state talent, inroads made in recruiting in the South, producing winning seasons, etc. He'll more than earn his $2.5MM.

Excellent recap, SON! It's great to see that Fleck is building on the solid foundation that was in place when he arrived. If he can continue to reach new heights for success in the classroom, signing of top in state talent, inroads made in recruiting in the South, producing winning seasons, etc. He'll more than earn his $2.5MM.

I'd prefer if he earned $3.5M, since that's what he's being paid.

To earn his $3.5MM he would need to bring some form of championship. Thanks for playing.

Not exactly...

https://www.thedailygopher.com/2017...t-buyout-base-salary-memorandum-understanding

Salary

Also as reported elsewhere, Coach Fleck’s yearly salary is $3.5 million a year. Here’s how that amount breaks down:

Base salary: Fleck’s base salary is $1 million. This amount will increase by $50,000 each year (i.e. base salary for year 2 of the contract will be $1,050,000, year 3 will be $1,100,000, etc)

Supplemental compensation: Fleck will be paid $2.5 million a year for “in recognition of your efforts on behalf of the University for media, fundraising, community involvement, endorsements, apparel, and shoes.”

Incentives: Fleck is eligible for academic and performance incentives each year. The amounts of these incentives are not spelled out in the MOU, so we’ll have to wait until the final contract to see how they look.

Not exactly...

https://www.thedailygopher.com/2017...t-buyout-base-salary-memorandum-understanding

Salary

Also as reported elsewhere, Coach Fleck’s yearly salary is $3.5 million a year. Here’s how that amount breaks down:

Base salary: Fleck’s base salary is $1 million. This amount will increase by $50,000 each year (i.e. base salary for year 2 of the contract will be $1,050,000, year 3 will be $1,100,000, etc)

Supplemental compensation: Fleck will be paid $2.5 million a year for “in recognition of your efforts on behalf of the University for media, fundraising, community involvement, endorsements, apparel, and shoes.”

Incentives: Fleck is eligible for academic and performance incentives each year. The amounts of these incentives are not spelled out in the MOU, so we’ll have to wait until the final contract to see how they look.

If I had realized the complexities of the topic and dpdoll's uncontrollable urge to play micro manager I would have simply enjoyed the holiday with my four children and kept my thoughts to myself. Lesson learned, my brutha.

If I had realized the complexities of the the topic and dpdoll's uncontrollable urge to play micro manager I would have simply enjoyed the holiday with my four children and kept my thoughts to myself. Lesson learned, my brutha.

I certainly hope you are. :drink:

Top Bottom