PiPress: Recruits like what they see of new football coach Jerry Kill and his Gophers

Like the Chuck Foreman comment about Kill maybe being what we need. Anyone seen the young Foreman play for EP? What's his potential at the next level?

Also, not that everyone doesn't know this ... but what a stadium. That shot of the Cretin guys standing on the field at night with the roof and stands and lights in the background - TCF is just going to be a great environment if and when the FB program gets rolling.

Good article. I made the mistake of reading the comments, and I was absolutely shocked at the ignorant racism that still exists in our society. What a cesspool.

This is buried at the bottom of the article, but absolutely shouldn't go un-noticed...great news on Cosgrove:

Briefly: Sophomore wide receiver Connor Cosgrove, the son of former Gophers defensive coordinator Kevin Cosgrove, attended Friday's practice. Cosgrove, who received hugs from several of his teammates, was diagnosed with leukemia last season. He said he still wants to return to the team after he finishes his chemotherapy treatment in a few months.

Go Gophers!!

Yeah, I just was gonna post that Bleed.. That's great news, and I hope he makes a full recovery.

Good article. I made the mistake of reading the comments, and I was absolutely shocked at the ignorant racism that still exists in our society. What a cesspool.

Yeah.. calling that comment section a cesspool doesn't even begin to describe it. I need a shower now after reading some of the ignorant *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# there..

I have never understood how the comment section of ANY article I read on the internet (at least in the Trib and it in any Yahoo sports/finance stories) is just filled with filth. Where do these people come from? Why are they drawn to the comment section like flies to fly paper? Is this their lot in life? It is very sad.

I'm glad Jerry is making a positive impression. I don't really remember hearing if Brewster made a positive impression or not at his practices.

Hopefully it helps close the boarders :). Like you, Mr. Kendrick Brewster.

Wisco Beef is obviously twins. One guy couldn't be that much of an a$$hole.

After reading the Wisky Beef's comments

I'm asking the Chinese PLA to cyber punk that dude and the NSA to overload his motherboard.

I've called the cyber police. I've back-traced Wisco Beef's emails. Consequences will never be the same.

There is something fascinating to me about Pantherhawk. I just can't even fathom a life that only encompasses bashing the Gophers. It's like seeing Ray Finkle's childhood room.

Yeah.. that's a given.. But I wasn't even directing my comment to that tool. I was directing it to the racist punks.

Disgusting.

Agreed. The anti-gopher comments are annoying, but expected at this point as our wonderful state has skimmed so much scum off the cesspools to our east and south. What really makes my skin crawl is how proudly racist some of the posters are, yet they are not man enough to use the word they truly wish to use, so they hide behind "thug."

Agreed. The anti-gopher comments are annoying, but expected at this point as our wonderful state has skimmed so much scum off the cesspools to our east and south. What really makes my skin crawl is how proudly racist some of the posters are, yet they are not man enough to use the word they truly wish to use, so they hide behind "thug."

The bad of the Internet. People can be off the wall with their remarks and comments and do so anonymously. Some disturbed people seem to take pride in being Internet ( * )s instead of being civil.

Top Bottom