PiPress: Andre McDonald out of fall camp for a violation of team rules

Parski1, I apologize for not being more descriptive in my thread title. I figured that titling the thread "PiPress: Andre McDonald out of fall camp for a violation of team rules" would be enough description that that for those wishing to learn more about this news, or wanting to discuss it, that the description would give a hint as to what would be posted. Apparently it wasn't descriptive enough for you, as I can't imagine anyone reading the title of this thread would click on it expecting to read something else; nor can I imagine anyone not wanting to discuss this would still click on it, and still post in said thread just to say they didn't know why anyone would post this news. I also can't imagine anyone expecting that any news (especially as big of this) about Gopher WRs should go into a thread initially posted to discuss the depth of said position.

Go Gophers!!

Game. Set. Match. - Bleed

You accuse others of not reading a thread, and you don't read even this one! I posted thus story halfway up the page.

Did you start a new thread? That was my point.

This is all already in the WR thread...Why don't people read threads before they start them?

So, you don't think a player (possibly a starter at a position of need) getting kicked off of the fall camp roster (and possibly the team) is deserving of it's own thread? You want to keep it buried in the WR thread, even though it impacts the entire team.

Back on point. I hope he gets his act together but definitely not banking on it.

I think it has gotten to the point where he owes us an explanation.:cool02:

Agreed. Obviously editing a post isn't a big deal, but to do it nearly every single time you post just makes me really curious. I'm pretty confident he won't explain it though.

He edits most of them. After he posts, he rereads the crap he wrote. Then he edits it and writes bigger crap. At least he is consistent!!! OH, and he never argues.

You're right, he is very consistent. We can always count on him to complain about things that aren't worth complaining about and being a broken record about his opinions.

He edits most of them. After he posts, he rereads the crap he wrote. Then he edits it and writes bigger crap. At least he is consistent!!! OH, and he never argues.

It might be an Alien thing.

I'll throw this out there for the heck of it. On Sid's radio show Sunday morning, when asked about Mc Donald, he said that Mc Donald was taking summer school classes, and Sid thought (or was guessing) that the matter had something to do with academics.

Given Kill's stance on attending class, etc, that certainly seems like a possibility.

I'll throw this out there for the heck of it. On Sid's radio show Sunday morning, when asked about Mc Donald, he said that Mc Donald was taking summer school classes, and Sid thought (or was guessing) that the matter had something to do with academics.

Given Kill's stance on attending class, etc, that certainly seems like a possibility.

But if he was good enough to play for Alabama, he would still be eligible.

That would be a pretty crappy thing to do to the kid. If you are going to pull his scholarship, you should do it immediately and let him go about finding a place to transfer to.

I would hope that if McDonald is suspended for all of fall camp, that the decision would be made to redshirt him. He didn't get a ton of time last year and it would be tough for him to get much time this season without practicing.

Poster, I think your concern is misplaced. The kid blew several chances and let his teammates down. He's past deserving consideration. Offer scholarships to kids who have proven to be good students and good citizens. There are plenty of them out there deserving the opportunity.

Jerry is just hiding the kid so UNLV won't be ready for Andre on 8/29.

Poster, I think your concern is misplaced. The kid blew several chances and let his teammates down. He's past deserving consideration. Offer scholarships to kids who have proven to be good students and good citizens. There are plenty of them out there deserving the opportunity.

Agree 100%.

weigh everything you know about the concern and weigh it against what you do not know re: this concern. and were done.

I'm going to venture a guess and think this is pee cup related.

Probably not supplements either, more like smoking some stuff related.
If he did not make grades in summer school he would have been suspended from fall camp sooner.
College kids like to party but he needs to stay away from the green when playing football.

^^^
Unfortunately, this is what I've been hearing as well.

Probably not supplements either, more like smoking some stuff related.
If he did not make grades in summer school he would have been suspended from fall camp sooner.
College kids like to party but he needs to stay away from the green when playing football.

Hearing that too. He might be gone for good.

This is all already in the WR thread...Why don't people read threads before they start them?

Let's not turn this place into GPL where everything is in one thread and the threads are 400 pages long and you can't find anything unless you go there every single day.

Top Bottom