Pick'ems Week 3

#2Gopher

Reaction score
1694449958070.png
Oh boy... no upsets as to the games that I had selected last week. I need to do a better job of sticking it to you folks! As a result, we had a huge list of individuals who picked all 4 games correctly. They are as follows.

AZGopher 8............................ BobbyG ........................................... cloupher
CoachBrewMotivtor...............Go4 ....................................................... GoldGoldGold
Gopher_Devil ..........................gopher71runner .............................. Gopher-in-Keno
GopherRob ..............................HitMeAgainI'mStillMoving........... JayBobDobbins
JPMGopher...............................MGGopher.......................................... Oily Gopher
Otis..............................................Philly Gopher..................................... pinky mingo
Some Day...Maybe.................Stan....................................................... swelna
Triple D........................................Upnorthkid........................................USAF
WA Gopher...............................GridironGus........................................Jack jones
alaska......................................... Hotrod 1987

We had 14 new participants last week. That is great! While you are behind in the weekly totals, you still have a chance to be recognized for being a weekly winner. A couple people were disciplined where they couldn't participate last week. AtTheLibrary had no picks as he skipped a class last week and yes, was confined to the library.

Some Day...Maybe and swena are on top of the overall leaderboard correctly picking games for the first two weeks of the season. Many are nipping on the heels of those two.

Below are the games for this week. Please have your picks in by 11:00 a.m. Saturday morning.

Week 3 Pick'em

Minnesota Golden Gophers at University of North Carolina, 2:30 p.m. Saturday, ESPN

Syracuse Orange at Purdue Boilermakers, 6:30 p.m. Saturday, NBC

Fresno State Bulldogs at Arizona State Devils, 9:30 p.m., Saturday, FS1

Kansas State Wildcats at Missouri Tigers, 11:00 a.m. Saturday

Last edited:

Minnesota Golden Gophers

Purdue Boilermakers

Arizona State Devils

Kansas State Wildcats

Go Gophers!!

Gophers
Boilers
Fresno
Kansas State

I still say this is rigged against me................. But here's the winners.

Minnesota Golden Gophers

Syracuse Orangemen

Fresno State Bulldogs

Kansas State Wildcats

Last edited:

My gut said to pick upsets last week, and it failed me, lol. Otherwise I'd be up there at the top too. Oh well, lots of season left. My picks this week:

Minnesota Golden Gophers at University of North Carolina, 2:30 p.m. Saturday, ESPN

really bland slate of games nationally so can see where you were pulled trying to come up with some options ha!

Minnesota Golden Gophers at University of North Carolina: gophers in a nailbiter; homerism be damned

Syracuse Orange at Purdue Boilermakers; as long as Cuse QB is healthy and mobile, think he'll give Purdue trouble

Fresno State Bulldogs at Arizona State Devils; honestly know next to nothing about these teams aside from that Fresno burned me once. Can't let it happen again

Kansas State Wildcats at Missouri Tigers; because sure why not

straight road teams probably not a recipe for success, but here we go

Minnesota
Purdue
Arizona State
Kansas State

View attachment 26908
Oh boy... no upsets as to the games that I had selected last week. I need to do a better job of sticking it to you folks! As a result, we had a huge list of individuals who picked all 4 games correctly. They are as follows.

AZGopher 8 BobbyG cloupher
CoachBrewMotivtor Go4 GoldGoldGold
Gopher_Devil gopher71runner Gopher-in-Keno
GopherRob HitMeAgainI'mStillMoving JayBobDobbins
JPMGopher MGGopher Oily Gopher
Otis Philly Gopher pinky mingo
Some Day...Maybe Stan swelna
Triple D Upnorthkid USAF
WA Gopher GridironGus Jack jones
alaska Hotrod 1987

We had 14 new participants last week. That is great! While you are behind in the weekly totals, you still have a chance to be recognized for being a weekly winner. A couple people were disciplined where they couldn't participate last week. AtTheLibrary had no picks as he skipped a class last week and yes, was confined to the library.

Some Day...Maybe and swena are on top of the overall leaderboard correctly picking games for the first two weeks of the season. Many are nipping of the heels of those two.

Below are the games for this week. Please have your picks in by 11:00 a.m. Saturday morning.

Week 3 Pick'em

Now come on now Beavers. Georgia Southern is playing the Wisconsin Badgers this week. We played a close game against you guys and lost by 3 points and yes, you deserved that win!! We did win the Nebraska game last year with a bunch of GSU offense! Now I know you guys LOVE the Wisconsin Badgers. but I have seen Southern getting better over the last 2 weeks. The weak spot this year, as in last year, is our defense, but even our Defense has improved greatly over last year! Come on guys let GSU in. I don't think we will be that much of an underdog!

Now come on now Beavers. Georgia Southern is playing the Wisconsin Badgers this week. We played a close game against you guys and lost by 3 points and yes, you deserved that win!! We did win the Nebraska game last year with a bunch of GSU offense! Now I know you guys LOVE the Wisconsin Badgers. but I have seen Southern getting better over the last 2 weeks. The weak spot this year, as in last year, is our defense, but even our Defense has improved greatly over last year! Come on guys let GSU in. I don't think we will be that much of an underdog!
Maybe a bonus game? I'm picking Georgia Southern.

Go Talon.

Maybe a bonus game? I'm picking Georgia Southern.

Go Talon.
No I'm too late for the 4 picks for this week's games and have been told there are no Bonas rounds for the regular season - oh well.

Minnesota Golden Gophers
Purdue Boilermakers
Fresno State Bulldogs
Kansas State Wildcats

No I'm too late for the 4 picks for this week's games and have been told there are no Bonas rounds for the regular season - oh well.
You have time. Miss you posting on here. Always welcome.

Week 3 Pick'em

View attachment 26908

AZGopher 8............................ BobbyG ........................................... cloupher
CoachBrewMotivtor...............Go4 ....................................................... GoldGoldGold
Gopher_Devil ..........................gopher71runner .............................. Gopher-in-Keno
GopherRob ..............................HitMeAgainI'mStillMoving........... JayBobDobbins
JPMGopher...............................MGGopher.......................................... Oily Gopher
Otis..............................................Philly Gopher..................................... pinky mingo
Some Day...Maybe.................Stan....................................................... swelna
Triple D........................................Upnorthkid........................................USAF
WA Gopher...............................GridironGus........................................Jack jones
alaska......................................... Hotrod 1987

Some Day...Maybe and swena are on top of the overall leaderboard correctly picking games for the first two weeks of the season. Many are nipping on the heels of those two.

Week 3 Pick'em

NC
Purdue
Fresno
KState

My picks:

UNC (I’m doing this purely to differentiate my picks for points in this tournament. Hate me if you must.)
CUSE
FRESNO ST
KSU

Minnesota Golden Gophers at University of North Carolina
Syracuse Orange at Purdue Boilermakers
Fresno State Bulldogs at Arizona State Devils
Kansas State Wildcats at Missouri Tigers

Gophers
Boilermakers
Sun Devils
Wildcats
Ski U Mah, Row the Boat, Go Gophers

Sadly, I'll say NC
Syracuse
Fresno State
Kansas State

Minnesota
Syracuse
Fresno State
Kansas State

Top Bottom