Pick Per Day 2-13-20

TheSportsAce

Chief Executive Gopher Rube
Reaction score
The Sports Ace (54-39-1): USC -3 vs Washington

Wednesday: W - Marquette +5, lost by 1

Streak: W1

Balance: +$246

1-for-3 yesterday. Oklahoma -10 whooped Iowa State, Louisville -5.5 lost to Georgia Tech, and Houston -5 had a horrible beat after hitting two free throws with 3.9 seconds left to go up 6, South Florida inbounded the ball and Houston let them roll it and then pick it up and go for a wide open layup at the buzzer.

My goal is to pick 3 games that are televised on nights I have time to sit and watch games. If I pick 3 games, I SHOULD go 2-for-3 and come out with profit.

Tonight:
Iowa +1.5 at Indian (7:00 BTN)
Wichita State -3 at UCF (6:00 ESPN2)
Memphis +7 at Cincinnati (6:00 ESPN)

1-for-3 yesterday. Oklahoma -10 whooped Iowa State, Louisville -5.5 lost to Georgia Tech, and Houston -5 had a horrible beat after hitting two free throws with 3.9 seconds left to go up 6, South Florida inbounded the ball and Houston let them roll it and then pick it up and go for a wide open layup at the buzzer.

My goal is to pick 3 games that are televised on nights I have time to sit and watch games. If I pick 3 games, I SHOULD go 2-for-3 and come out with profit.

Tonight:
Iowa +1.5 at Indian (7:00 BTN)
Wichita State -3 at UCF (6:00 ESPN2)
Memphis +7 at Cincinnati (6:00 ESPN)
2 out of 3 ain't bad (right, Meat Loaf?). If you could've stolen some of Wichita St.'s points, you could've covered for Iowa :)

I went with Louisville last night too. What a stinker that was ?. I went with UTRGV and USC tonight, USC almost shot themselves in the foot at the line down the stretch.

2 out of 3 ain't bad (right, Meat Loaf?). If you could've stolen some of Wichita St.'s points, you could've covered for Iowa :)

I went with Louisville last night too. What a stinker that was ?. I went with UTRGV and USC tonight, USC almost shot themselves in the foot at the line down the stretch.

I ended up switching Memphis out for USC for my third on my own board but it didn't make a difference. Still 2-for-3! I usually have a sense that Vegas knows something when they have Iowa (an obviously better team) as dogs against a team like Indiana...even on the road. Should have known something was up.

Top Bottom