Phillip Howard enters transfer portal

Just like on Star Trek.
You see, what happened is this: he stepped into the portal, but he didn't realize that it was actually a wormhole that had looped around itself and just spit him right back out here. Somewhere near Blarney's, apparently.

You see, what happened is this: he stepped into the portal, but he didn't realize that it was actually a wormhole that had looped around itself and just spit him right back out here. Somewhere near Blarney's, apparently.
And a year younger...so I think he gained another year of eligibility.

I think is does something to dispel the notion that Fleck is pushing players out, that said we still need ~5 players to transfer/medically retire/etc

I think is does something to dispel the notion that Fleck is pushing players out, that said we still need ~5 players to transfer/medically retire/etc

Fingers crossed

Is it confirmed we need five scholie players trimmed on the roster?

With Howard coming back, I assume PJ had one too many difficult conversations before they checked their math, or someone unexpected decided to leave.

I'd like to picture PJ having a group conversations with about 15 guys.

"I need 8 of you 15 guys to leave or sign medical retirement waivers. I don't care who. None of you are playing here anymore. You all suck.
Figure it out among yourselves. I don't have time for your crap.
Submit your list to me by sliding it under the office door. I have a vacation to attend to."

PJ literally pushed Howard out the door. Realized he was one guy short and pulled him back in. Incredible determination. Spiritually, mathematically, athletically and emotionally--PJ IS ELITE.

PJ literally pushed Howard out the door. Realized he was one guy short and pulled him back in. Incredible determination. Spiritually, mathematically, athletically and emotionally--PJ IS ELITE.
"Beam me up PJ!"

Not sure if your talking out of ur a$$ or not but it’s not funny either way.

Don't need rumors that PJ pushed Howard out the door. Coaches son in Iowa (Brian) will jump all over that.

With Howard coming back, I assume PJ had one too many difficult conversations before they checked their math, or someone unexpected decided to leave.

I'd like to picture PJ having a group conversations with about 15 guys.

"I need 8 of you 15 guys to leave or sign medical retirement waivers. I don't care who. None of you are playing here anymore. You all suck.
Figure it out among yourselves. I don't have time for your crap.
Submit your list to me by sliding it under the office door. I have a vacation to attend to."
I imagine a Hunger Games situation. Lock them in a room with an ice pick, bow and arrow, and pellet gun. The 8 left at the end get to stay.

An Iowa coach will effectively use a random message board rumor against the gophers?

Don't need rumors that PJ pushed Howard out the door. Coaches son in Iowa (Brian) will jump all over that.

Top Bottom