Phil Steele has us at 0-8 in the B1G; Also playing OSU instead of Iowa apparently.

Phil Steele has us at 0-8 in the B1G; Also playing OSU instead of Iowa appare...

and Wisconsin twice...

The predictions that are coming out are quite brutal. In every way.

Sloppy. To be fair, Phil Steele has the Gophers at 2-6 (minimum) if he has them in the Stupid Pizza Bowl.

Phil Steele got my payment in cash for his babble. $0

Understanding that we are a very low priority for him you would think he could at least have someone check the website and make sure there are not glaring mistakes like the ones he has on Minnesota's schedule. Listing the same opponent twice is just flat out lazy and to me says something about the quality of the content he wants you to pay for.

Let's get this straight. Wisconsin has a 100% chance of winning in Champaign, a 97% chance of winning in Iowa City, and a 97% chance of winning in Minneapolis. Really? A 94% chance of winning all three of those road games? Okay.

Yes, that is some bad work. However I looked at our schedule and have trouble finding wins this year. I know that Kill's teams have generally shown great improvement in his 3rd years, but I think that it will take 4 here. Go Gophers!

I'm wondering why he gives us a 23% chance to win in our game at Wisconsin, but only 3% to do it in our game at home against Wisconsin. I knew they have a coach, but I have trouble imagining them being 8 times as tough on the road than they are at home.

I'm wondering why he gives us a 23% chance to win in our game at Wisconsin, but only 3% to do it in our game at home against Wisconsin. I knew they have a coach, but I have trouble imagining them being 8 times as tough on the road than they are at home.

Typing error. It's 3% on both.

Top Bottom