PFF: Highest Graded Returning Left Tackle: 🐿 Aireontae Ersery, Minnesota: 84.0

Perfect setup for more passing. Experienced QB, #1 left tackle, advantage playmakers on the outside. We're starting to get underrated...

I seem to remember hearing somewhere that left tackle is a really important position.

How reliable is PFF College?

I seem to remember hearing somewhere that left tackle is a really important position.

It's ok. I don't think it's a perfect way to determine who played best. I'm not sure Ersery is the best LT returning. But it tells us he's certainly in the mix.

I’d say very good, as it is repeatedly referenced by professional analysts, not just GH QBs.

Remember, he was first team All B10 last season and the top ranked lineman in the B10 by PFF.

He”ll likely be a first/second round pick next draft barring injury and be up for mucho post season awards. Be fun to have a first team AA again😃 and if Taylor stats healthy, it could be two🍾🎊

Last edited:

Those rankings are for one game only, week ten against Purdon’t.

That was the Purdue lose were he threw for 292, 3 TDs/zero picks with a passer rating if 124.8; good stats for that game.

If you want to be unbiased about it, what was his ranking for the season?

Last edited:

Fleck and Co been singing his praises since freshman year…and they weren’t wrong. Kid has been a rock over at LT. Flying under the radar of most (other than NFL scouts), which is exactly what you hope for at that position.

Top Bottom