Penn State rescheduled

As a retired person, I love it. gives me something to do in the afternoon.

from the Gophers' standpoint, that mean 4 games in 8 days: H vs PSU on the 12th, at OSU on the 15th, at PSU on the 17th, and H vs NW on the 19th.

for a team with a short bench, that is a lot of games. managing minutes is going to be a challenge.

I feel like we have to get both the Penn St. games and the NW game. We might even have to get OSU if we haven’t had any signature type win. The Michigan win is not aging as well as I had hoped (still a good win though).

Lots of Good seats will be available. 🤫
A lot of good seats available every game. We had our 6 in 106 an needed more. Got them easy for 30 each same section. On one hand it is depressing but on the other i love what i am seeing and really enjoy being on board from the start.

Cool. I'm down with mid afternoon games.

Anyone ever flown into State College before? For some reason I'm looking at doing this and I don't know why. I live in Des Moines and would connect in Chicago before flying to State College.

Anyone ever flown into State College before? For some reason I'm looking at doing this and I don't know why. I live in Des Moines and would connect in Chicago before flying to State College.
It’s a small airport. I’ve only done it in the fall.

Never done the flight, but have attended a basketball game there. The arena is nothing special and half empty on a good day. I'd imagine even more so with the early start time.

I know you can get there on Delta (via Detroit) but it's usually pretty spendy

"Standalone game" as Jon Rothstein would call it.

Glad it could be made up
Here's the MOST important question...will my DVR still record it? I had it scheduled for the program at the original Date/Time.

Here's the MOST important question...will my DVR still record it? I had it scheduled for the program at the original Date/Time.
Lol. I seriously doubt it.

Lol. I seriously doubt it.
It was in jest, but sometimes those things are "smart" enough to figure it out.

The Illinois game was postponed enough in advance that it automatically cancelled when the interactive menu guide changed. Somehow, it knew to reschedule it. I can't remember on the Penn St game if it still recorded whatever program BTN substituted and I then eventually deleted. If that happened, I will have to reset.

On the other hand, when I had it scheduled to record Mare of Easttown, there was a programming update for one of the episodes. Somehow, my DVR rescheduled it...but on HBO-Latin. No bueno. Had to wait for a replay.

I should have checked out how the accents sounded in Spanish though.

It’s a small airport. I’ve only done it in the fall.
Had the weirdest layover of my life there. Mother in law bought tickets for us to come home for something or other, had a 3 hour layover at dinner time, but there ended up being nothing but a cash only vending machine. I had $2 dollars and it ate one of them.

Had the weirdest layover of my life there. Mother in law bought tickets for us to come home for something or other, had a 3 hour layover at dinner time, but there ended up being nothing but a cash only vending machine. I had $2 dollars and it ate one of them.
I’ve laid over in Appleton WI and Appleton airport > state college airport

Top Bottom