PENN STATE HOTEL ROOMS

NNerland

Reaction score
If anyone is heading out to Penn State game in October I have a few extra hotel reservations that I am going to cancel unless someone around here wants them.

I have 1 Hyatt Place - Queen with pullout located in the heart of State College. $1600 This is their cost for 2 nights Friday and Saturday. Perfect for the experience as you don't have to drive around during the weekend and can take in the entire White Out experience.

I have a Studio with 2 queens at the TownePlace Suites Altoona for 2 nights - Friday and Saturday. $750 for both nights total. 40 miles away.

I have a Guest Room with 2 queens at the Residence Inn Altoona for 2 nights - Friday and Saturday. $750 for both nights total. 40 miles away

Message me for more details. Will cancel them mid October if no one wants them. Held on to them for Minnesota Fans if possible. Used 3 of the other reservations on Gopher Fans! Didn't want to let them go as they were a total fluke to be available when we got them after they changed the game date.

Lets go experience the WHITE OUT -

We have a Quality In a few miles away for $400 a night. 2 star review but seems to be within walking distance.

We're staying in Pittsburgh right by the airport.

Missus Gil and I are staying in Scranton, had some work business in Jersey, so this weekend worked out well.

Top Bottom