Paul Carter - The Journey

gopherfan3

Reaction score
Really neat video regarding Paul and his journey throughout Bria's struggle with cancer. What an admirable young man! I can't say enough good things about his 2 years here in Minnesota. The way he handled himself on and off the court is something I hope to see from future gophers. Obviously the fan in me wishes he would've completed his collegiate career as a gopher but I applause his decision. I can only imagine the ovation he would have received on senior night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8OqzO0Yt5U&feature=youtu.be

The first 6 minutes is the story. The rest of the 25 minutes are highlights

Great video... thanks for posting. Paul was my favorite Gopher of the past 10 years. He is such a wonderful kid... good luck to him in life... but I highly doubt he needs it, he will do well.

Really neat video regarding Paul and his journey throughout Bria's struggle with cancer. What an admirable young man! I can't say enough good things about his 2 years here in Minnesota. The way he handled himself on and off the court is something I hope to see from future gophers. Obviously the fan in me wishes he would've completed his collegiate career as a gopher but I applause his decision. I can only imagine the ovation he would have received on senior night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8OqzO0Yt5U&feature=youtu.be

The first 6 minutes is the story. The rest of the 25 minutes are highlights

My favorite Paul Carter highlight at 12:27 :D

Goes without saying, I wish this guy all the best.

A class act, unlike Jim Souhan. Paul makes it pretty clear in this video what he thinks of Tubby, and the reason for his transfer.

Yet a college basketball novice/clown like Souhan gets away with intimating that we should read more into Paul's transfer to UIC than just his sister's cancer, simply to support his editorial hypothesis.

Souhan is crap

I've said it before, but will take the risk of becoming a Rendahl.

Souhan is crap. Crap writer, crap human being.

A class act, unlike Jim Souhan. Paul makes it pretty clear in this video what he thinks of Tubby, and the reason for his transfer.

Yet a college basketball novice/clown like Souhan gets away with intimating that we should read more into Paul's transfer to UIC than just his sister's cancer, simply to support his editorial hypothesis.

but, but, but ... What else is PC going to say? He has to be lying!!!!!

Tubby stinks!!!! Grrrrrr :mad:

There was more to it but most who knew just let it go since Paul is a really good kid and college basketball can use all the good stories it can find. The problem isn't with souhan making this up, he's not, it's why he even had to talk about it at all just to get another dig in at Tubby.

Souhan is one of those guys who thinks he's the smartest one in the room ...

He's an idiot

Paul is one of the best examples of how the student athlete system is supposed to work. He is truly a great person and we missed his tenacity and heart this year. He will be successful in whatever he does I think.

And Souhan is a clown. Certainly some of the transfers could be linked to Tubby, but Paul Carter was definitely not one of them.

Top Bottom