Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Three years later.........

A worse team.
No identity.
Terrible uniforms.

But hey, at least we have a new stadium to get embarrased in.

why dont you negitive nancys go but flordia jerseys and jump on there ban wagon

It looks pretty grim so far but I'd at least wait until the first half plays itself out.

I think the uniforms are intimidating, I like them.......

Charles, not even worth commenting on your nonsensical comment..... :(

Please go outside and play dodge car.

settle down let it play out. gotta give um a chance to work against these guys.

Three years later.........

A worse team.
No identity.
Terrible uniforms.

But hey, at least we have a new stadium to get embarrased in.

I love the bandwagon jumping...typical Minnesota fan. 21-14 at the half as 15 point dogs, I'll take it. We need our O-Line to step it up in the second half and get something that resembles a running game.

Worse team than three years ago? I hope you are kidding. I have so many things to say, but I don't think it's worth my time to argue with you about that statement.

Hey, at least we have these great recruiting classes to show for it!

Weber to Decker 5 star for life YO!

Charles Benjamin is a little bitch!!!! Good effort by the gophers today...I'm proud of them.

I love the Gophers, but I am getting more sick by the week of you apologists.

You just EXPECTED us to beat the #7 team in the country with the best RB in the country??? It was 21-21 with 10 mns left, we gave ourselves a chance. We are building a program right now, are D is getting athletes in there and its showing. Need to build the O line, but it won't be overnight.

One of the worst posts I've ever read actually. Throwing in the towl after taking #7 to the brink.

You just EXPECTED us to beat the #7 team in the country with the best RB in the country??? It was 21-21 with 10 mns left, we gave ourselves a chance. We are building a program right now, are D is getting athletes in there and its showing. Need to build the O line, but it won't be overnight.

One of the worst posts I've ever read actually. Throwing in the towl after taking #7 to the brink.

Owned.

I love the Gophers, but I am getting more sick by the week of you apologists.

Great game on both sides, great plays by both teams. Gophers are really hampered by lack of a running game. Bennet was one arm tackled in the backfield while the defensive player was being blocked, that just can't happen. Both the line and running backs are at fault. It is going to be a long year if these don't improve I am afraid.

I would love to pull out all the quotes from all you from three years ago...oh how all of you have such short memories. Accoring to almost everyone on this board, we were supposed to be Rose Bowl bound and easily a Top 20 team by now. I know all of you may get drunk off kool aid, but the perception of almost everyone outside the State of Minnesota is that this team has regressed, not progressed.

I would love to pull out all the quotes from all you from three years ago...oh how all of you have such short memories. Accoring to almost everyone on this board, we were supposed to be Rose Bowl bound and easily a Top 20 team by now. I know all of you may get drunk off kool aid, but the perception of almost everyone outside the State of Minnesota is that this team has regressed, not progressed.
I don't know about the first part because I wasn't here years ago, but the second part is complete bullshit. Nobody would tell you this program is worse off than it was before.

I've actually been accused of being a negative nancy by the homers on here (and there are a lot), but I gotta say, you sound like a bitch.

Everything I have read nationally, is that the Gophers might be a better team than last year, but they might have a worse record because of the schedule they are playing.

Okay, maybe we are not a top 20 team but you are blind if you cannot realize Brewster is upgrading our talent levels, A LOT. The announcers even went as far to say that they could see this team competing against every team in the big ten, RIGHT NOW. Three years ago if someone would have told me that I would have laughed at them.

Much better football team, no comparison. The only thing this team lacks is a running game. Mason's teams were devoid of any defense and generally lacked a passing attack. Pick any of the defensive teams from the Mason years and we would be talking 56-21 and 49 of them would have been in the first half.

Actually, you sound like a bitter Glen Mason-loving little bitch. Be gone, fool.

Like I said, do not try to engage in dialog with this troll, he is here to flame, you're letting him live out his dream on a message board, pathetic little guy.

Actually, you sound like a bitter Glen Mason-loving little bitch. Be gone, fool.

This is correct. Not a troll. Just a hard core Mase Apologist who just happens to forget that Mason forgot to recruit this minor little thing for a football team....A Defense.

Sonnygarcia = as stupid as Nancy Pelosi and Jimmy Cater put together

Dude...you really aren't helping yourself with your misspelled liberal political names. This isn't redneck texas...

Take a deep breath and remember all those 49-48 shootout losses of the Mase era gone by....

Top Bottom