Parker Fox on Powertrip

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
He’s so good. Could see a career for him in media

Broke down NIL, portal, etc. Asked an awesome question of Wolves coach Micah Nori (spelling, sorry) on how NIL could change rookies/the hierarchy.

Fascinating stuff. I tuned in around 8 but not sure if he was on earlier.

Got the sense he was really disappointed in Payne leaving. Sounds like he tried hard to get him to stay, with the team having a chance to be really good in the upper echelon of the B10 if they stayed together.
Kind of like most of us here feel

I loved his honesty on that. And also the “they are still family and hopefully made the right decision” comment. Parker seems like a good dude. I hope the Al’s breakfast NIL comes to fruition 😉

He talked about how they had an inkling that the 3 sophomores were going to leave toward the end of the season.
I wonder if they made the decision before our collapse and that was part of the cause or if they left in the middle of the collapse and it was part of the effect.

I wonder if they made the decision before our collapse and that was part of the cause or if they left in the middle of the collapse and it was part of the effect.
I tend to think it was part of the collapse. No inside info here. But if all other reasons fail, sometimes the easiest is the correct one. Something happened, and so far nothing else seems to make sense!

Top Bottom