Parker Fox is BACK!!!!

As I recall the conversation, Doogie made it sound as if Fox was a long shot to return. it was discussed on this board at the time.
Doogie took a shot in the dark because Parker Fox is 34 years old with bad knees and two years removed from playing.

Doogie's game is to pretend potential possibilities that anyone could see as possibilities are rumors he has heard.

Doogie took a shot in the dark because Parker Fox is 34 years old with bad knees and two years removed from playing.

Doogie's game is to pretend potential possibilities that anyone could see as possibilities are rumors he has heard.
Is 34 the new 24? (or is Parker still 23?). I do not think he is as old as Chris Autman-Bell.

Not on the record, no.
Can you tell me the upside for a coach to give out medical information to a guy like Doogie? No chance. You may have a low opinion of Ben, but he's not that stupid.

Can you tell me the upside for a coach to give out medical information to a guy like Doogie? No chance. You may have a low opinion of Ben, but he's not that stupid.
Coaches have been leaking things for years. The upside for them is that they make allies with the people writing the articles about them. That "upside" is greatly diminished in the current sports media world, so I'd guess now a lot of writers are literally paying for scoops.

On skornorth, doogie is known as Scoops. Also skornorth has replaced the goph podcast with tommies podcast.

Top Bottom