Pantherhawk.....

Reaction score
I sent him a PM on facebook asking why he has to be a pederast (what's a pederast walter?) <---(Big Lebowski quote) and befriend 16 and 17 year old boys on his facebook and what not. Some of the responses I have gotten from this guy has lead to believe that he seriously has to be on the slow side. Just wanted to share. He asked me for my phone number, creeper. This guy is taking the worse of both worlds for me...the Hawkeyes, and Panthers from Northern Iowa.

Oh the irony of this thread when there are several posters/jock sniffers on this board that stalk recruits and current players on Facebook, Twitter, etc. I believe there are even folks that still sit in the student section even they've been out of school for many years. It's hilarious that people get so bent out of shape over some schtick on Facebook....

Oh the irony of this thread when there are several posters/jock sniffers on this board that stalk recruits and current players on Facebook, Twitter, etc. I believe there are even folks that still sit in the student section even they've been out of school for many years. It's hilarious that people get so bent out of shape over some schtick on Facebook....

It's hilarious that you still post here. Rather, that everyone here hasn't 'ignored' you.

I just want to know what goes through this guys head. I was at the bar with my friends I began to tell him about this befriending recruits and as the drinks flowed I looked him up on my Black Berry. It's bothersome to me that this guy gets away with it I guess. I did find a picture of him with his jedi sword my friends got a kick out of.

One has to wonder how PH has the time be the Michael Jordan of trolling. He must be collecting a monthly check of some sort; there's no way he has a job.

Stalking PantherHawk is almost as creepy as PantherHawk stalking recruits. It's very strange to me how obsessed with PH some people on this forum are.

He continues to do it because he knows it gets on our nerves. If everyone stops caring, maybe his obsession will change over to Wisconsin.

Some of these "stalkers" actually spend their Saturday afternoons watching these players.

I propose his name is banished from these forums forever. "He who must not be named" shall take it's place.

I propose his name is banished from these forums forever. "He who must not be named" shall take it's place.

Can the mods make it a banned word so it shows up as if you are swearing?

"*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# is an idiot!"

I think the word "Iowa" should be banned on this board as well, even in monikers, or replaced with &^!#. Oops, sorry G.I.I., not you, I only meant L.I.G....

All of this gives him too much credit.

I would rather use pantherhawk as the only acceptable swear word.

As in "You're a pantherhawking idiot! Go pantherhawk yourself".

Why do you continue to honor pantherhawk? Because he has you suckers by the nuts. He gets his jollies from reading about himself and masturbating.

Dr. Don, that is great!! reading about himself and touching himself at the same time!!! Now, that is gross!! but, it is acceptable in Iowa!!!

You can call me creepy for following Gopher football players (and vikings players) on twitter all you want, but that just makes you an arrogant scum bag...
Following young kids in high school= wrong, disgusting, perverted in some ways.
Folowing paid college football players- part of the show

Sadly I doubt this.

PH trapped gophers as a kid.

One day he pulled his trap from the ground and the gopher wasn't dead. He go bit on the hand.

That's how the gopher thing actually started.

His parents were gophers fans. They used to lock him in the closet. Who wouldn't?

Ive wondered how someone can possibly hate one team so much that they would devote their entire life to trolling gopher sites, boards, and fb pages. Ive come to believe that the one chance he had at love was stolen away by some cunning Minnesotan. Or possibly he is the bastard child to some Minnesota alum that knocked up his whore of a mother one drunken night after the battle for floyd.

Ive wondered how someone can possibly hate one team so much that they would devote their entire life to trolling gopher sites, boards, and fb pages. Ive come to believe that the one chance he had at love was stolen away by some cunning Minnesotan. Or possibly he is the bastard child to some Minnesota alum that knocked up his whore of a mother one drunken night after the battle for floyd.

It's a pretty simple reason...he is legitimately mentally ill. Which is why nothing will ever be able to stop him unless the coaches tell every recruit not to let panther hawk friend them and if he messages them to block him.

I don't know, I think he just likes teenage boys if you catch my drift. Think about it, have you ever seen him pictured with a woman?

Have any of you guys ever seen the show on The History Channel called "Swamp People"? I'm convinced Panterhawk chases gators down on the Bayou in the Off-season.

Top Bottom