Pantherhawk just arrived on the USC Scout board!

I wonder if he had a mild heart attack when we beat Iowa last year.

Well good for the Trojan poster for correcting the post a bit. Panther Hawk playing with himself again these days. Guess it gives him something to do with his shallow life.

Just awesome: "He's an Iowa fan...we've had first hand experience with them...and it was ugly, ugly, ugly. My friends and I (old timers) agreed that the Hawk fans are by far the worst fans we've had the misfortune to encounter. Polar opposite to Nebraska fans.

Keep in mind the significance of that statement, USC has a long tradition of traveling all over the country to play football, in every conference in the nation, worst-fans-ever."

"Hopefully we'll dominate them like we did your Hawks at the Orange Bowl...but they're not the trash talking, crude and vulgar fans of Iowa who disappeared like cowards after Carson blew open the doors of that game.

I hope the Gophers mop the floor with you."

Just awesome: "He's an Iowa fan...we've had first hand experience with them...and it was ugly, ugly, ugly. My friends and I (old timers) agreed that the Hawk fans are by far the worst fans we've had the misfortune to encounter. Polar opposite to Nebraska fans.

Keep in mind the significance of that statement, USC has a long tradition of traveling all over the country to play football, in every conference in the nation, worst-fans-ever."

"Hopefully we'll dominate them like we did your Hawks at the Orange Bowl...but they're not the trash talking, crude and vulgar fans of Iowa who disappeared like cowards after Carson blew open the doors of that game.

I hope the Gophers mop the floor with you."

I was gonna post those two quotes as well.. Awesome stuff! ROFFLE (whoops.. that was PH like, wasn't it?) =P

I love how pantherhawk got completely owned. That second response was CLASSIC.

Pantherhawk is way to funny. I love how someone posted the links to a picture and his Harry Potter post (CLASSIC). He comes to bash on the best college team and he always ends up getting owned by others.

he's a liar and a cheat

and he is a crier too

the GI free board has now been closed down because of this freak......he cried to rivals moderators that some were mocking him

they shut the board down because of this moron

he wants you to think he is a tough guy, yet he cries to harry potter and the mods .....LMAO

He is someone gopher and bison fans both dispise. what a tool.

It's a great sign that PH is starting to troll opponent boards, that can only mean one thing: football is just around the corner!

he's a liar and a cheat

and he is a crier too

the GI free board has now been closed down because of this freak......he cried to rivals moderators that some were mocking him

they shut the board down because of this moron

he wants you to think he is a tough guy, yet he cries to harry potter and the mods .....LMAO

He sure doesn't like being called Sgt. Butter Roll.

How long is it going to be before someone runs into this clown in person at a game? Or has that happened already? If it does, I can't imagine it will go very well.

Good Lord, the guy is a clown. We figured him out in seconds, I can see you enjoyed two of my posts, lol.

I would love for the fool to show up on WeAreSC. Little to no moderation, no word filters...impossible to be banned....the guys are good at dispatching idiot trolls. They'll tear him apart.

Fresh meat.

Aww, LakesSue got banned? I'll cry a thousand tears over his departure.

Aww, LakesSue got banned? I'll cry a thousand tears over his departure.

It took me a bit to get the connection of Lakes getting banned to PH. But I see he posted in this thread and I see his little 'Banned' status. How fun!

Top Bottom