Pantherhawk finally wearing out his welcome on the badger boards

What kind of hell must it be to be PantherHawk? A life which seems to be dedicated entirely to hating a team, to the point when the fans of the team he (in theory) supports want nothing to do with him.

I talked to my sister about this guy. I would honestly be concerned that if doesn't hurt himself, he certainly seems capable of someone else. Buy anyways, my sister is a psychoeducational therapist and I showed her some of his comments, etc to see what she thought of him. And she said that, in her professional opinion, he's a d0uchebag.

I talked to my sister about this guy. I would honestly be concerned that if doesn't hurt himself, he certainly seems capable of someone else. Buy anyways, my sister is a psychoeducational therapist and I showed her some of his comments, etc to see what she thought of him. And she said that, in her professional opinion, he's a d0uchebag.

I'm glad that we finally have a proper clinical diagnosis. :D But with PantherHawk, it's not just his comments, it's the single-mindedness of them. With even the trolliest of the trolls, there's a little variety - there's at least a moment or two when they don't act like trolls. Put PantherHawk is completely monomaniacal.

Whoah! If we are going to start clicking on Buckyville links we are going to triple that board's traffic.

Ol pantherhawk the next 40yr old virgin, I hope I see that toolshed at TCF this yr, I'm gonna have my 3 yr old son whip his sad lonely gopher obsessed ass.

Ol pantherhawk the next 40yr old virgin, I hope I see that toolshed at TCF this yr, I'm gonna have my 3 yr old son whip his sad lonely gopher obsessed ass.

I don't think he will be able to get in. I'm pretty sure even if it isn't explicitly written down that TCF has a No Lightsabers Allowed policy....

I may be in the minority but I hope he stays on at Suckyville. The Badger *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#s having their board overrun with Gopher stuff and having to stomach PanterHawk is just fine by me.

Buckyville's most popular thread, almost every day of the year, is one that features Minnesota rather than the Badgers. They are preoccupied in their hatred of Minnesota.

Also, often when I have read Buckyville, I will stumble upon a word or phrase I have never heard of; I will look it up online and almost always find that it is some sort of gay kink reference. There's definitely a lot of regulars over there with issues.

Considering these facts, I can see why pantherhawk has enjoyed buckyville. And it makes sense that they were slow to turn on him, and show him (and his light sabre) the door.

I don't think he will be able to get in. I'm pretty sure even if it isn't explicitly written down that TCF has a No Lightsabers Allowed policy....

Honestly if I ever saw this guy at TCF this fall, I think I'd just point and laugh until I pass out.
His existence would just be too funny.

Considering these facts, I can see why pantherhawk has enjoyed buckyville. And it makes sense that they were slow to turn on him, and show him (and his light sabre) the door.

There is a pattern. Pantherhawk shows up at a forum and says essentially "I hate who you hate". The people at that forum interpret that to mean "I respect you." This is a mistake. Soon they realize that PantherHawk not only has no respect for them, but that tolerating him is bringing disgrace upon them.

I may be in the minority but I hope he stays on at Suckyville. The Badger *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#s having their board overrun with Gopher stuff and having to stomach PanterHawk is just fine by me.

This. I have ventured over there a few times to see their take on conference expansion and everytime i am over there like three of the most recent topics are about the gophers, its pretty funny/pathetic

Top Bottom