P.J. Fleck to keynote MN Ag Expo in Mankato

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per the Mankato Free Press:

This year's MN Ag Expo on Jan. 17-18 will feature University of Minnesota Gophers head football coach P.J. Fleck as the keynote speaker.

Fleck will speak during a dinner 5 p.m. Jan. 17.

The expo is sponsored by the Minnesota Soybean Growers Association and the Minnesota Corn Growers Association. It's at the Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center in Mankato.

Information and registration at: mnagexpo.com/attendee-registration.

“We are very excited to ‘Row the Boat’ with coach Fleck at this year’s MN Ag Expo,” MSGA Executive Director Joe Smentek stated in a news release.

The expo offers learning, networking and connecting with ag leaders. With nearly 100 booths, the trade show floor provides attendees the opportunity to explore various commodity groups, state agencies, agribusinesses, industry organizations, legislative speakers and guest speakers.

Go Gophers!!

I do appreciate that the banner ad I am seeing is “brought to you by America’s pig farmers”

Having more than a broken chair to take to the event this year should bring him some dirt road cred

Any chance it becomes a “Sow the Oats” (cover crops in 2024)” address?

“Forget About Micronutrients - I Love Yield”!!

H(Ike). Y(our). P(roduction). R(obustly). R(oundly).

This is bloody brilliant sperm!

Go Gophers!!

Any chance it becomes a “Sow the Oats” (cover crops in 2024)” address?

“Forget About Micronutrients - I Love Yield”!!

H(Ike). Y(our). P(roduction). R(obustly). R(oundly).

giphy.gif

Does PJ wear his capris and loafers with no socks? PJ will stick out like a sore thumb with that crowd

Does PJ wear his capris and loafers with no socks? PJ will stick out like a sore thumb with that crowd
Quite sure "that crowd" aren't the ones driving tractors and shoveling shit in their barns if that's what you're thinking.

Great year to be doing this and touting your best class and kids from with 6 from MN and:

Esko
Mankato
Detroit Lakes
Chanhassen
Iowa
North Dakota
#1 From Wisconsin
Arkansas Player of the Year.

Top Bottom