P.J. Fleck Show is on KFAN Now

Ozzy, got a question for you; If Fleck’s Gophers start winning will you come back? By winning I mean win 9 to 10 games a year, beat Wisconsin, be in the Big Ten Championship game hunt. What would it take for you to come back? Or are you out til PJ is out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozzy&Ray, you didn’t answer my question, can you answer it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion Fleck is a genuine human being. He has the team doing things that impact others on a personal level and those get reported. Is that by design? Frankly I don't care, it's helping people who are dealing with some medical or personal issue and how can that not be a good thing? NO one is naive enough to believe the wins and losses aren't the final measurement of success. If the program doesn't show improvement Minnesota will be looking for a new coach. But until that point I believe Gopher fans want to see a well run, ethical program that wins more games than it loses. Those fans want to win a Big Ten championship and enjoy a Rose Bowl. Fleck seems to me to be someone that can get those goals accomplished. Until proven otherwise I will embrace him and support his efforts in whatever manner I can. Go Gophers.

Just posting because if this thread get's put in another thread, I want to see my name.

Ozzie&Ray, you are a hard nut to crack.

Bottom line, I'd like to think that just about everyone who posts here including you want to see the Gophers win. PJ Fleck IMO gives us the best chance so far to bring Gopher Football to great heights.

Yes, he is gimmicky and at first I am taken aback. But, hey whatever works do it. I am buying into his shtick.

Top Bottom