P.J. Fleck on KFAN post Axe win!!!

GopherLady

Reaction score
Fleck:

- Special teams kept us in it here and there, would have liked to make that last FG
- WR team got a lot of crap this year
- Wright and Lemeke Brockington played huge. When we needed them to win, they played huge. You need these kind of games to grow up.
- On Athan to Lemeke - the problem was, all indications do not throw that ball, but you can when you're moxie enough, threw right behind it behind his ear.
- They're resillent. This whole team is a team. I'm not into the could of, would of's, should of's. A few things different, we'd be heading to Indy. We improved to 1-0 in the WI season. Back to back wins since I was 14 years old.
- It was a hard season. Everyone in the West had hard games. It was the wild wild west where everyone beat up on each other
- We look to be 1-0 in the bowl game season

He then dedicated the win to Braxton. For those of you who don't know ->

special teams kept us in it here and there

???????????????????????????

Fleck:

- Special teams kept us in it here and there, would have liked to make that last FG
- WR team got a lot of crap this year
- Wright and Lemeke Brockington played huge. When we needed them to win, they played huge. You need these kind of games to grow up.
- On Athan to Lemeke - the problem was, all indications do not throw that ball, but you can when you're moxie enough, threw right behind it behind his ear.
- They're resillent. This whole team is a team. I'm not into the could of, would of's, should of's. A few things different, we'd be heading to Indy. We improved to 1-0 in the WI season. Back to back wins since I was 14 years old.
- It was a hard season. Everyone in the West had hard games. It was the wild wild west where everyone beat up on each other
- We look to be 1-0 in the bowl game season

He then dedicated the win to Braxton. For those of you who don't know ->
PJ should have to answer why he fielded a real, balanced O against MSU and today but refused in other games. He personally put us in bad spots in 3-4 games by being so one dimensional. That said, kudos for today let’s run our O like that all the time going forward.

PJ should have to answer why he fielded a real, balanced O against MSU and today but refused in other games. He personally put us in bad spots in 3-4 games by being so one dimensional. That said, kudos for today let’s run our O like that all the time going forward.
No he shouldn’t have to answer every question from every fan

We ran for 2.6 YPC today, the offense wasn’t really balanced.

We ran for 2.6 YPC today, the offense wasn’t really balanced.
Mo was around 5ypc in the first half if I remember correctly. He was obviously not right in the second half, and should have been replaced. Dude was struggling to even walk off the field. Williams and Evans should have been given a few opportunities in the second half.

Top Bottom