Over/Under on New Coaching Hire Announcement

Otis

Reaction score
Get your pick on!

Pick the date the coach you expect or want takes over at Minnesota!

I'm going with March 28th. Why? I closed my eyes and hit numbers on my keyboard!

You can't argue with that logic.

Get your pick on!

Pick the date the coach you expect or want takes over at Minnesota!

I'm going with March 28th. Why? I closed my eyes and hit numbers on my keyboard!

You can't argue with that logic.
A Sunday announcement is unlikely. Does a leak in advance of a Monday announcement count?

I'll go next Tuesday 3/23.

I don't watch BB, nor do I know any of the potential candidates, but I'm going to go with a bold prediction that we have a new coach announcement by the end of the day Friday.

I don't watch BB, nor do I know any of the potential candidates, but I'm going to go with a bold prediction that we have a new coach announcement by the end of the day Friday.
They won't announce it on a day NCAA Tournament games are being played. Plus their candidate has to lose first (presumably). Hence, next Tuesday.

I am sure Coyle already has his pick, because I don't think he makes this move without a sure fire replacement already. A week tops.

Wednesday March 17 @ 14:59 (aka 2:59 PM)

Official announcement will be no later than April 6.

so halfway to that is March 27 at noon. That’s a the appropriate over under.

I’d pick the under but wouldn’t be surprised by the over if the candidate of choice makes the second weekend

March 23. I don’t care who it is as long as he can recruit. But I prefer Eric Musselman!

Top Bottom