Our current roster

What type of impact do you think those 3 will have? I'm assuming Buckles will come.

Please...let's not treat Gopher Warrior like he's anything more than a typical message board poster. His opinion is no greater than the legions of nameless hacks on the internet. If it were any different, he'd have a name and a job in the biz.

Please...let's not treat Gopher Warrior like he's anything more than a typical message board poster. His opinion is no greater than the legions of nameless hacks on the internet. If it were any different, he'd have a name and a job in the biz.

Are you jealous oh his knowledge?

He's seen them play. How many people on here have opinions of them based on more than youtube videos, stats, and scholarship offers?

Your last statement is false. Having a job in the business means you probably went the journalism route or are an ex player or coach. Do you honestly value the opinions of the crap sports journalists we have in this town over Gopher Warrior's? He knows far more about college bball than they do. Don't act like he doesn't simply because you don't like him.

One thing I'm concerned about next year is lack of chemistry but that comes with most coaching changes.

Coach is gonna draw these guys together with his demands of high energy and conditioning. These guys had ALL be ready to pull the chemistry set out and accept Coach. Coach is the common denominator.

When a team runs suicides after suicides until they are all puking on the floor, trust me, chemistry is there.

Coach is gonna draw these guys together with his demands of high energy and conditioning. These guys had ALL be ready to pull the chemistry set out and accept Coach. Coach is the common denominator.

When a team runs suicides after suicides until they are all puking on the floor, trust me, chemistry is there.

So you determined that from coaching 9 and 10 year olds?

Top Bottom