Other week 4 games

gophersfan

Reaction score
Wisconsin driving and Bell fumble the ball to UTEP. hahaha.

Too bad UTEP is too terrible to capitalize.

I fear that hoping for a UTEP win today is gonna be a lost cause. Utah St last week was the chance.

Stave takes a huge sack to bring up 4th down. Maybe UTEP can... nah, there's no way.

Bielema benched ball for the drive after the fumble. We'll see when he comes back in.

Does Wisconsin QB's suck. Another UTEP sack.

Ha! Stave sacked brutally on the blind side! I wonder if that graduate assistant turned line coach is going to get fired.

UTEP scores! Badger fans look on in disgust!

Does Wisconsin QB's suck. Another UTEP sack.

Joel Stave looks like some fairytale knight to me. I could totally see him in a suit of shining armor rescuing fair maidens from dragons.

Back on the topic of football though, when did running into the kicker become only a five yard penalty? I thought the big risk of trying to block a punt was that you could end up giving the other team an automatic first down.

Also touchdown UTEP! Under review, but I think he got it.

Man, Iowa and Wisconsin are not very good. I'm not saying we're great, but we're at least as good. I can see the Gophs being in some real dogfights this year. One play here or there is going to decide some of these games. I can see Minnesota finishing anywhere from 4-8 to 8-4, and I'd say there's about an equal chance of either.

WOW Wisconsi blocked the XP and run it in for 2.

Haven't been watching it, but Central Michigan is currently up 10-7 on Iowa right now according to espn.

Big ten heavyweights Wisconsin and Ohio state look like crap vs utep and Uab. Just how bad is the big ten?

'sconnie's secondary was absolutely torched on that TD pass.

Can I has new O-line coach?
medium_bret.jpg

Well, Wisconsin and Iowa both on top. Boo.

Wisconsin take the lead. Ball got conked in the head on that touchdown run. He's woozy.

Mon-tay out of the game. His season just keeps getting worse and worse. Ron Dayne telling Ball he should've gone pro and gotten paid.

Chippewas take the lead! 17-14 C. Mich.

Sconny up 16-6. Wonder if they'll get better without Ball. Seems like they were forcing it to get him the ball and teams were keying on it.

Also, UAB up 9-0 on OSU.

While I'm sticking with my prediction of a 5-7 to 6-6 season, I am getting more and more confident that we'll be able to sneak away with a surprise win in the conference play. OSU and Wisconsin are looking very beatable today!

Anyone know if the iowa game its in hd on btn on comcast?

If only UTEP had something resembling an offense.

Top Bottom