Other Games Today

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Watching Northwestern versus Iowa.

Cats 14, Hogpigs 3 11:44 left 2nd quarter.

Go NU!!

Marcus Lattimore went down with a knee injury in the Tenn @ SC game. Looks like he will be out for the year. Hopefully he will be able to fully recover and this won't damage his career too badly. Talented kid with a bright future.

Marcus Lattimore went down with a knee injury in the Tenn @ SC game. Looks like he will be out for the year. Hopefully he will be able to fully recover and this won't damage his career too badly. Talented kid with a bright future.

that injury was a tough one to watch. i feel bad for the kid.

Unranked Kansas (1-6, 0-4) leading #23 Texas (5-2, 2-2) 14-7 2+minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.

October 27 Other Games Thread

Not much offense in the Wisconsin-Michigan St. game. WI up 7-3. The Badgers had a Kucek moment in the first half but Michigan St. couldn't take it in from inside the 10.

Stave left the game in tears. It looks like a separated shoulder or broken collarbone on the non-throwing arm.

Michigan St. tied it up late in the 4th against Wisconsin.

My apologies. Feel free to delete this thread, mods.

Penn St. blocked a punt for a TD. Up 7-0 over Urban's guys.

WI kicks a FG to go up 3 in OT.

Another great day for Minnesota, Gophers winning and Iowa and Wisconsin both loss.

The Lane Kiffins losing to Arizona in the 4th.

Georgia up on Florida. Florida's horrible offense continues.

How are you guys picking the Notre Dame Oklahoma game.

Oklahoma by a TD.

USC goes down even with Marqise Lee's 16 catches and 345 yards receiving!

Edit: Didn't notice Arizona's Austin Hill had 10 receptions for 259 yards. That's over 500 yards receiving by two guys.

Always hard to tell, but one commentator thought it looked like it might be career-ending from the initial look at it.

Kent St(7-1, 4-0 MAC) 35
#15 Rutgers(7-1, 4-0 Big East) 23

Kent St. forces 7 TOs to hand Rutgers first loss

Princeton (4-3, 3-1 Ivy) 35
Cornell (4-3,2-2 Ivy) 37

ArchibaldThrockmortonIII is gonna have a hissy fit because his Tigers and his Badgers lost their asses today.

2Florida(7-1, 6-1 SEC) 9
10Georgia(7-1, 5-1 SEC) 17

I'm pulling for the Wolverines.

I'd rather play Mich after a win than a loss.

So. Ill (5-4, 4-2 MVC) 17
NDSU (7-1, 4-1 MVC) 23

OU up 3-0 on Notre Dame. Would like to see the Sooners win. Michigan and Nebraska stuck on zero.

2Florida(7-1, 6-1 SEC) 9
10Georgia(7-1, 5-1 SEC) 17

I was on Georgia early and they are in great shape to make the SEC Championship game. South Carolina is done, losing Lattimore for the year. And Florida lost to Georgia. The interesting thing will be if anyone can stop Kansas St from going to the Championship. They just might have enough game to play Alabama tough. And 99% of the country would cheer for KState...

Denard Robinson left the game in the first half again Nebraska and has not return at all.

Top Bottom