OT: Kris Humphries has career best game in Nets win

Let me guess his assist total - goose egg?

Fitting

Fitting he is on the crappiest team in the nba.

:p

Alas, I did fail as he managed to record one. Just one. So now, in 320 career NBA games, he has managed to accumulate 143 assists. Wow.

mnch

Alas, I did fail as he managed to record one. Just one. So now, in 320 career NBA games, he has managed to accumulate 143 assists. Wow.

My guess is KH midhandled the ball into a teammates hands and he took it to the hole.

Total fluke!

:D

It's nice to see the Nets win with Devin Harris (Badger) out, and Kris Humphries (Gopher) playing well. :D

Good job Kris - the highest rated recruit ever landed by the U I believe...and one Monson might have been better without...too bad he wasn't here a few years sooner and could have teamed with Joel P, what a frontcourt we would have had...

Humphrey teaming with Joel P

IIRC Rickert decommited from Arizona only after Pryzbilla decided to turn pro. Humphries switched from Duke to Minnesota only after Rickert turned pro. Both Rickert and Humphries were attracted to Minnesota becuse they were sure they would be top dog. Humphries would never have come to Minnesota if Pryzbilla had been on the team.

Top Bottom