OT - But I need help!

GopherLady

Reaction score
Sorry to post this over here - but I know not many read the OT board...and this can drop off the page when I have an answer.

Does anyone know a website where I can watch the Packer game at at noon? I don't have the NFL ticket anymore, and really don't want to have to go to a bar. I'll pay for the game, I just want to be in sweats and comfy when I watch it.

Thanks!

Here You Go

comedy-central.jpg

Just had to do it . . . .

GL if you have a trusting friend that has Sunday Ticket, they automatically get online access as well and if they're willing to share thier DirecTV login with you, you can watch in online.

If worst case scenario have friend or parents web cam the game from there tubes

If you can set up a web cam connection with a friend from back home or the parents
you might be able to get a pretty good quick and fast connection for picture and sound.
Kind of low tech but that might be a quick fix for you if there is nothing else to get the game.

GL if you have a trusting friend that has Sunday Ticket, they automatically get online access as well and if they're willing to share thier DirecTV login with you, you can watch in online.

Great idea! They gave me their login, and asked if I could pay the bill while I was in their account. Haha, thanks!!!

check your in box

Thank you guys so much, but a special shout out to dwminn...you are the BOMB! I'm online, watching, and about to make Buffalo chicken dip for my friend and myself!

Top Bottom