Oregon's Pharaoh Brown suspended for bowl game for snowball fight (video)

Call me old fashioned, but this kind of behavior is totally unacceptable.

The people in the cars should have just called the police. What an embarrassment for the students there. I just don't think I'll ever understand that kind of behavior.

Call me old fashioned, but this kind of behavior is totally unacceptable.

I consider myself pretty new fashioned, but I find it just ridiculous. Why can't people just be decent to one another? It's bad enough to pelt the car and dump the snow on the window, but then when he tries to get out, you dump it on him and IN the car too? C'mon son....

I only read the headline and thought it was a snowball fight between students. Seeing he was throwing snowballs and dumping snow on someones van changes things completely.

I only read the headline and thought it was a snowball fight between students. Seeing he was throwing snowballs and dumping snow on someones van changes things completely.

I had a similar take prior to seeing this. There is the whole "kids being kids" thing but that definitely crossed the line and got out of hand. Driver should have just stayed in his car and called the police but the students were out of line.

Good thing none of the drivers feared for their safety and ran the kids over, ala that harley incident.

It's called mob rules. Once the whole 'herd' gets going, they 'know' they can't get in trouble (or the percent of them individually getting caught/in-trouble is so low) that they continue the hive-mindset.

The random snowballs at a car is one thing.. but stepping in front of it, stopping the flow of traffic is a completely different story.

Maybe one of their own 'heroes' being penalized will be enough to cause a bit of critical thinking before these kids let mob rules take in effect.

Dang, those are some very stupid people. Like others said, when people are part of a group, they think they can do whatever they want and not get in trouble.

I apologize for my generation -.-. Not sure why people do this kind of stuff.

I apologize for my generation -.-. Not sure why people do this kind of stuff.

Every generation has reasons to apologize. My generation was Charles Manson.

My Late Father's generation was Al Capone.

Every generation has reasons to apologize. My generation was Charles Manson.

My Late Father's generation was Al Capone.

I think we're just a FEW dead bodies short of that here.

Identify each and every one of these students and expel them, send them packing to go back living in mommy and daddy's basement
where they can stay their problem. This includes any football players. a Bowl suspension isn't enough, kick them off the team and
then, kick them out of that school. Begone!

It's obvious these kids aren't that familiar with accumulated snow fall and have no clue what is proper snowball fight etiquette.

calm_the_fuck_down_by_mooh438.jpg

just snow guys. these are not bullets.

View attachment 2455

just snow guys. these are not bullets.

Are you saying you don't see anything wrong with that video? I agree that we shouldn't go overboard and toss them in jail or anything like that but those students were way out of line with their behavior and deserve to face some consequences from the school to send a message that behavior like that won't be tolerated. You can have fun and have a snow ball fight without involving cars or harassing drivers.

Top Bottom