Oregon has Minnesota needs

How about Kris Lindahl? He has the money to blanket the metro with billboards, surely he has some to spare to donate to the U?

(This is a joke, just in case it didn't come across as such)

How about Kris Lindahl? He has the money to blanket the metro with billboards, surely he has some to spare to donate to the U?

Maybe he could be like the Duck Duck beer people and just donate a slice of each sale to Dinkytown Athletes? ;)

(Actually though, that might not be too far of a stretch/joke. I've already been buying Duck Duck beer, so I could see being more inclined to go with a realtor who gives to DTA versus some random one.)

Oregon has Phil Knight a Super donor & supporter of their Football program. The proof is in the wins. Who does Gopher football need or want? Glenn Taylor (will be having a lot of time & money after the sale) Elon Musk (understands technology, maybe he could help with wifi @ the stadium - rockets, EVs, solar energy & satellites) plus knows how to tweet. Since he was born & raised in Africa maybe soccer or cricket is his favorite sport. Jerry Kill worked very hard on getting Mega donors. He understood how to move a program forward. Remember the Sanford fiasco with the UM medical? It seems big donors sponsors equals championships either conference or national. University of North Dakota had Ralph Engalstad & his 1 billion & counting donation. Look at any top 10 college team and behind the wins are super donors & supporters.
I found you a consultant -

1705007013094.jpeg

When I was a kid, he lived about 4 blocks from me in a very humble house.

I ran around a lot with a couple of his sons: He has four, Tony was one, and Rick was on "The Bachelorette" in the 2nd season or around there.
I live pretty close to him, unless he's moved in the last few years.
I've seen his 2nd Wind Escalade driving around.

I have seen Kris Lindahl at BWW before a game and he is a former collegiate football player so It might not be that far-fetched, he might already be a member of DTA.

I have seen Kris Lindahl at BWW before a game and he is a former collegiate football player so It might not be that far-fetched, he might already be a member of DTA.
He played intramurals in college... but still it would be great to have him or anyone else donate.

Top Bottom